3

Hailee's pov:

I wake up and started to get up. I was walking when the pain stopped. I looked at the name. I touched it and got ready for the pain but there was none. I then went to the closet and got ready for the pep rally.

I go down stairs and got some toast

I go down stairs and got some toast. I go and wait for Elena and Jeremy. " Were are you going and shouldn't you be in bed." " I'm fine it doesn't hurt anymore." I go and hug him and kiss his cheek. " Love you and come-on were going to be late for school." Elena comes down stairs and we all leave.

We get to school and get ready for class. I go to class and sit down and start drawing. When I was done I looked at the drawling.

 When I was done I looked at the drawling

I look at it. ' who the fuck are this people.' I put the drawling away when class was over. I go home after school was over and start to change. I go to my bedroom and take the picture out of the bag and start to look it over. I set it down and go take a shower. When I was done I go and start to get dressed.

I go down stairs and start to watch movies when I fell asleep.

( Dream )

I was in a house. I walk around and see a lot of died body's. I look for the person who did it and see a guy. I then start to walk up to the guy. I look at him and recognize him from my picture. Someone then comes in and comes to us. I then is the other people form my picture. I walk around the people that I just met. I walk around listening to the conversation. I was about to go to them when everything went black."

( Present )

I wake up at 5:46 and got ready for the day. I went a took a shower. I then went and did my hair. I then got dressed for the day. I wasn't going to school.

 I wasn't going to school

I am going to the woods. I leave the house and go to the woods. I was deep into the woods when I saw wolf's come out of nowhere. I look at them all and the start to come up to me. They lay down right by me. " Um hi." I start to walk over to the tree stump and sit down. The wolfs follow me to the stump and sit by me. I start to draw a picture of the woods in tell I fall asleep.

( Dream )

I was in a grave yard. I saw a village. Then a guy came into the village with a bleeding guy. " Mother help." A girl came out And helped the two boys. I watched as she tried to help them. The bleeding boy soon died. I looked at the boy who was carrying the died boy. Soon the mother of them came and took them. They went into a room and there mother did some witchy thing an then they had to drink blood. Then they were stabbed in the heart by the father. I watched was they wake up and there mother put blood in there drinks. I watched as there faces turned into a vampire. I watched as they feed on the people of there village and bunt down the white oak tree. The only thing that can kill a original.

( Present )

I wake up on the couch with my phone ringing. I pick up the phone and answer it. " Hello?" " Hailee you need to come to the boarding house." " Ok why." " Just come here." " Alright." I go and put my shoes on and run over to the boarding school. I get there and see damon, stefan, and Elena. " What is it." " Did you know." " Know what." " That this to are vampires." " Well now I do. And know I didn't. But I know that bonnie's a witch and grams one to." " You didn't know." " Why is that such a surprise like I didn't before but know I do." " Jeremy said something about vampires." " Ok what does that gave to do with me." " He said that you have a vampire soulmate." " Yeah well he's hipped up on drugs he says stuff." " He wasn't on drugs hailee he was not stoned and he doesn't do them anymore." " Oh yeah damon compelled him to forget Vicki." " Hailee-" " no." I then walk out of the house and run home. When I get home I go up stairs and was about to go get dressed when everything turns black........