Chapter 2

Previously on One Piece..

"Sooo you're a chronicler? And you write stories about people?"

"Yes..and my name..it's Mae. Mae Galilea."

"Hey Mae, wanna join my crew?!"

"I can't..I'm sorry."

"It was this Straw Hat kid..he crashed into me.."

"You know God will be angry about this.."

____________________________________

"The Ordeal of Spheres! Mae is a Goddess?!"

Luffy, Sanji and Usopp have managed their way through the forest until suddenly they were confronted by four giant entrances, each with lettering on the top of it. The Ordeal of Swamp, Iron, String and Spheres. Luffy looked at each entrance and chose the ordeal of spheres.

"I say the Ordeal of Spheres!" Luffy laughed as Sanji began to turn the wheel on the small boat heading for the entrance of the Ordeal

"I say the Ordeal of Spheres!" Luffy laughed as Sanji began to turn the wheel on the small boat heading for the entrance of the Ordeal. Usopp was in a panic  during the darkness of the entrance. They finally made it inside. Spherical like clouds float everywhere.

Luffy looked at the spheres in pure amazement. "Just look at these! They're so cool!!" Luffy started to make his arm spin and launch up to a cloud.
"Gomu Gomu..Rocket!" Luffy begins to retract back to his arm, landing on the spherical cloud.
"It's so big!! I wonder.." He'd poke his finger and just like that it popped with an explosion.
"Whaaaat just happened?!" Luffy landed back on the boat a bit charred up from the explosion.

"Hoh oh hoh! Heso! Welcome to my Ordeal of  Spheres!" A man floated down dancing on a sphere cloud. "Stop dancing! Who the hell are you?!" Sanji said agitated. "I am Satori! The priest of God Eneru and Goddess Mae!"

 "I am Satori! The priest of God Eneru and Goddess Mae!"

Luffy froze for a moment when he heard that name.. "Wait..Mae? Mae Galilea?!" Luffy looked up at Satori with shock, so did Sanji and Usopp. Sanji then shouted at Satori "So you're meaning to tell me?! That this beautiful Mae..is a goddess?!"