Chapter 24

Previously on One Piece..

"Noland, can you hear the sound from beyond your grave? I'm sorry you had to wait for so long..may your rest be peaceful."

"Luffy..I WANT TO COME WITH YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BE KING OF THE PIRATES!"

"Well! I guess it's official! Dig in Mae! You're part of the crew after all!"

"Maeeee-swwwaaaannn!"

____________________________________

"Off to the Blue Sea!! Finale Woven by Feelings!"

The people of Skypiea rest under the moon and stars, the party died down after what felt like hours. Luffy believing he was the only one still awake snuck up to the top of an altar, he was a bit surprised to see Mae was still awake on her knees, gently holding Sanji's hand as he was sleeping beside her. "That party was really something huh Luffy?" Luffy quickly put his finger over his mouth as a gesture to be quiet. He'd use his other hand to tap Nami awake. "Come on! Let's snatch the gold and run!" Nami and Mae look in surprise. Nami was ecstatic about this. "Be quiet you loud mouth!" Luffy shushed, Nami hit Luffy on the head. "You're the loud mouth!" They both began yelling causing Usopp to wake up and slam his hand into Chopper's stomach by accident. The commotion was causing some people to wake up, one of them commented "Those Blue Sea people sure love to party..even after 4 days of it."

Finally the rest of the crew were awake and now begin their plan to steal the gold! "So that's the plan." Luffy smiled, Usopp was pretty impressed "Let's go through with this plan I'd say, it's not every day we can visit these Sky Islands." Usopp smirked at Chopper with a confident look, Chopper was admired by his confidence. 'He's so cool!' Mae was a bit nervous about this plan, but Sanji patted her head. "Nothing to be nervous about Mae, if you're ever feeling like you're in danger again just shout my name and I'll be your knight in shining armor!" Mae began to laugh from Sanji. "I can protect myself you dummy." Meanwhile, the people of the Sky have found.. "Chief! We have found the Golden Bell!" The tribe went toward the western shore to go see what they have discovered. Robin out of her curiosity decided to follow. The people kept pulling and pulling, the bell was very heavy, but they refuse to give it up.

Back with the Straw Hats, Usopp was showing off some stuff from the Blue Sea and trading for many dials, Zoro was practicing his sword techniques "Zoro look at all these dials!" Zoro finished training and sheathed his sword. The rest of the crew went inside Nola and found lots of gold inside! Mae felt a bit reluctant about getting this gold. "S-So this is what your pirate crew is like huh!"

 "S-So this is what your pirate crew is like huh!"

"Hell yeah! It's all ours! We're rich!"