Chapter 20

Previously on One Piece..

"I..I have an angelic voice? Sanji..you really have a way with words."

"If I know one thing, staying here is dangerous."

"AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO THROW AWAY MY LIFE TO JUST SIT ON A THRONE AND NOT ENJOY THE LIFE ON THE SEA?!"

"Enough talking, or things can be worse for you."

____________________________________

"Angel Island Obliterated! The Horror of the Raigo's Advent!"

"It's only a matter of time before the ship reaches the top." Robin spoke out, Ganfall then asked Robin a question "I don't understand, what does Eneru want?" Robin turned to look down at the old man. "He's after the golden bell."

"The little angels will run and scurry like the cowards they are!" The Ark was about almost to reach its peak, as it floated up, Mae noticed that the once beautiful shrine she called home..almost little to nothing was left.. "You..DESTROYED EVERYTHING!" Mae looked up at Eneru, she has never seen Eneru gone this far. "Oh do not fear, I'm letting you keep your 'precious logbooks', after all, you'll need to write about my success in achieving the golden bell in just a little while longer!" Eneru laughed, he'd throw Mae down on the main deck and lifted his hand up.. "Return to where you belong..SKYPIEA!" Eneru looked up toward the sky. "This is the only way Mae, I shall take the Golden Belfry and we'll finally have our peace of mind!" Mae spit out a bit of blood from the blow to her own face, she'd lift her hand charging up a ball of energy. Eneru turned to look at Mae charging up a bit of lightning energy. "I know what you're going to do, but your own mind is telling you not to do it. You know you can't hurt a Logia devil fruit user..and why would you want to~?" Mae began trembling and lowered her arm, he'd smile...his eyes are like the look of a devil..not a God.

On the near halfway of the Giant Jack beanstalk, Luffy continued to charge up believing that Nami was still up there

On the near halfway of the Giant Jack beanstalk, Luffy continued to charge up believing that Nami was still up there. Nami was on also on pursuit behind Luffy. "Hold on Nami, I'm coming to get you and Mae out of this! Eneru I will never let you have the golden bell!" On the bottom of the beanstalk, Wyper spoke out "A golden bell. That's what you said, right?" Robin nodded yes, Usopp was
confused. "Just before a lightning bolt hit, you were speaking of a golden bell. Now you have to tell me where it is." Usopp looked over at Robin in a panic "Hold on a minute! Have you not seen that bolt?! We can be caught dead if we stayed here!" Robin pointed toward the beanstalk. "It's up this beanstalk, somewhere near the top." Wyper was a bit doubtful and asked "How do you know that." Robin responded with an explanation. "The ruins of Shandora are right beaneath us, the beanstalk pierces the city's center." Usopp looked down at hole surrounding the beanstalk "T-The ruins look very ruined down there! If we don't get out of here, we're gonna be next!"