Chapter 17

Previously on One Piece..

"You're no mere mortal..what in the hell are you?"

"I'm Luffy, a pirate and a rubber man."

"It's called Deathpiea, the despair that will destroy this world."

"GOMU GOMU NO...RIFLE!"

____________________________________

"Luffy Falls! Eneru's Judgement for Love to Mae and Nami's Wish!"

The punch Luffy sent Eneru flying into the wall, Nami jumped up for joy looking at Luffy. "You did it Luffy! He's dow- ..Luffy?" Luffy walked over toward Mae and offered his hand out. "So Mae, wanna try this again? And join my crew?" Nami suddenly realized..something was off. "T-The ship's still flying!" Mae with her eyes shrouded, slapped Luffy's hand away, Eneru slowly got up, spitting out blood. "You fools..is that the best you can do? Make no mistake..once you're gone the world and Mae are mine. And once again, I will be feared..worshipped and loved by my goddess! I am all powerful! In this world, filth like you must realize the truth by my hand! Nothing is ever impossible! For I am the Almighty God!" The ship finally floated out from the Vearth in the Upper Yard, the people were evacuating by the hundreds. Meanwhile on the ruins below...Robin was keeping watch over Zoro and Chopper then suddenly heard the sounds of propellers. "The ship..it's him..Eneru."

Back on the ship!

"Take a good look, rubber boy. On a falling island's despair. Skypiea will be destroyed, the angels will fall and Mae shall stay my goddess and never join your side. No one can stop me, not even you." Luffy gripped his hands into a fist and charged at him again "YOU WANNA BET?" Eneru touched the golden wall and grinned, Nami shouted realizing what he was about to do "THE WALL!" Eneru's fingers melted into the gold as he slashed the gold into a giant gold ball before Luffy can even hit him, the gold ball captured Luffy's upper arm "HOT HOT HOT!" Luffy screamed. "IT BURNS, IT BURNS, GET IT OFF!" Eneru laughed "What's the matter? Don't you like when I even the odds? I'm honestly not sure if I'll allow my goddess to witness this fight anymore. So I'm afraid, we'll have to cut ties. But in honor of your efforts.." Eneru placed his foot on the gold ball and kicked it. "Take this ball as a parting gift!" Luffy's arm stretched off farther and farther down, luffy doing his best to stay on. Mae quickly took Luffy's other hand before he was about to fall off the railing. "Luffy..It's going to be ok. I'll see you again maybe someday.." Luffy kept his grip on the railing. "Mae, it's not going to be ok! You don't have to-" Eneru began walking towards him and Mae. "Mae, let go. Once I rid of Luffy, the world will be ours. Not a soul in the world can defeat us." Lucy retorted "You idiot! I may not be able to defeat you now..but in the Blue Sea there are hundreds more that can put you in your place! Someone like you can NEVER-"

but in the Blue Sea there are hundreds more that can put you in your place! Someone like you can NEVER-"