Chapter 8

Previously on One Piece

"STOP."

"You and Gan fall both stay back and silent..or you're joining your friends, am I clear?"

"My divine warriors reduced to slaves..? Saying that young mistress Mae is a Goddess when you knew damn well she's a blue sea dweller?!"

"All of this is happening for one purpose and one alone..there is something here that all have been seeking..the great treasures of Shandora, the City of Gold!"

____________________________________

"The Ordeal of the Swamp! Chopper vs. Sky Punk Gedatsu and Mae is KO'D?!"

The battle still continues between the Shandia warriors and Divine Soldiers. Robin, still in the ruins, explores it. She finds a monument which she commented must have been erected after the city fell and she found out that the name of the ancient city is called Shandra. Robin continued to make notes of what she had learnt regarding Shandra. "I should keep looking, for there could be some true history hidden in these ruins." Just as she was observing and taking notes, Yama appeared. Robin asked if Yama was one of God's Army and Yama was upset hearing that, stating he is the Divine Soldiers' leader. He introduced himself to Robin and she inquired what he wanted of her. "You'll find out soon enough from the order of God Eneru and Goddess Mae's divine soldier leader."

Chopper in a scared expression before Gedatsu, commented on how Gedatsu's eyes are rolled back and it was creeping him out "Um..your eyes rolled back is kind of...scary." A Divine Soldier tells Gedatsu to direct his eyes, so as to see the enemy and Gedatsu did so in a shocked expression. "So careless!" He'd shout. The divine soldier spoke again. "Didn't God assign you to guard Miss Mae?" Gedatsu shouted again "HOW CARELESS!" This surprised Chopper who then thought Gedatsu to be stupid.

Chopper realized Gedatsu was an enemy and said to Gedatsu that he must be one of the priests

Chopper realized Gedatsu was an enemy and said to Gedatsu that he must be one of the priests. Gedatsu introduced himself and his Ordeal however, he was not speaking out. "You need to be louder sir.." the Divine soldier spoke out "So careless!" Gedatsu then told Chopper he is in the Ordeal of Swamp which has a 50% survival chance, but only due to his incompetence otherwise, it would be 5%.

Yama began his attack on Robin. Robin became upset that Yama is destroying the ruins which Yama cared less about. Yama used the Punch Mountain on Robin which destroyed another ruin making Robin call Yama a fool. Luffy is still trying to find his way out of the "cave."

"