Chapter 14

Previously on One Piece..

"And for my goddess to leave with you blue sea dwellers, but for what? Just because a lonely fool is trying to steal her heart?"

"You are..A DEVIL!"

"If I die, I die...IF IT MEANS TAKING YOUR GODDESS DOWN AND TAKING YOU WITH ME INTO DEATH!"

"ENNEERRRRUUUUU"

____________________________________

"Ambition Towards Endless Vearth! The Ark Maxim And Onward For Mae's Rescue!"

Hold out true ambitions to your heart and speak not of them...

"Eneru please..please wake up.." Mae began to shake Eneru by his shoulders, then buried her head into his chest. The tears that fell would drip onto Eneru's chest. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME." Mae turned in anger raising her hand a charged energy with little glowing stars glowed from her hand.

"YOU KNOW NOT OF THE ENDLESS VEARTH! YOU COULD HAVE HAD YOUR CHANCE! But you chose bloodshed!"

"We are the weavers of history, those words were written on the hieroglyphs 800 years ago."

As Wyper stood his ground, his hand burning from the reject, coughing some blood. Zoro also stood and watched, turning away a bit unsure what to think of seeing Mae this upset, he's just glad Eneru is down. Nami quickly got up to check on Robin. "Robin..Ganfall.." Nami turned to see Mae and was surprised by a blue glow. "W-what?!" Mae confused by her looks, looked down at Eneru with shock..

He was restarting his own heart.

'No way..he's restarting his own heart?!' Nami stated in awe from the sight of this. "E-Eneru..?" Mae couldn't believe her own eyes..Eneru slowly floating himself up to stand straight stared forward simply wiping away the blood from his mouth. "It's not that people fear God..

It is God who is fear itself."

"Eneru

"Eneru..you're alive?" Mae began to wipe her tears, Zoro simply staring in anger. 'I knew the crappy cook was wrong, my instinct was right about Mae being a villain.' Zoro thought to himself.

'  Zoro thought to himself