Chapter 11

Previously on One Piece...

"Huh..? Soil?"

"My my..seems Gedatsu has had his prediction correct. Go attend to the intruder of my land."

"So..a Blue Sea dweller dares to trespass on God's land?"

"God's..land?"

____________________________________

"Mae's New Status! Eneru is in Love?!"

"God's..judgement? Listen, I don't want any trouble. I'm just a normal human who was shot up into the sky!" Mae began to cry a bit from the pain in her shoulder being slashed by an iron cloud. "You 4 stay back, I'll handle the rest of the judgement." Eneru began to approach Mae, inspecting her in her tangled up state, like a hawk circling over its prey. "How does a blue sea dweller have two different colors of eyes and hair?" Eneru would gently cup his hand on her chin forcing her to look up at him. "..how quaint. Purple, the color of a lavender flower. Some of the servants used to plant those types of flowers." Mae's expression changed from the word 'lavender' "Lavenders..they're..my favorite flower." Shura glared at Mae "I thought I said be quiet, blue sea dweller." Eneru raised his hand and Shura quickly went silent. "Shura, do not speak unless I grant you permission in my presence."

"Yes, Lord Eneru." Shura stepped back, Eneru turned his attention back to Mae, it looks like she was going to faint from the amount of blood she's losing. "Fainting? What's wrong,.can't handle judgement? Hm, Shura let her go. I think I've made my decision on what I want to do with her." The strings slowly fell and faded as Mae fell backwards onto the hard ground.

She slowly began to close her eyes, but did her best to stay conscious. The voices were nothing but mumbling and ringing in the ears.

"My, she seems so weak

"My, she seems so weak. Why didn't we just take her to the sacrificial alter and kill her?"

"Mmmmm..you have to admit I feel a bit of pity..mmmm"

"Ha ha ha! Do not worry! The almighty God Eneru will know what to do with this lonely blue sea dweller!"

"It's a shame..she should've just turned back. But so they say 'curiousity kills the cat'."