Chapter 16

Previously on One Piece..

"Run run run..while you can people of Skypiea, this is a party of death!"

"EVERYONE LISTEN, WE HAVE TO LEAVE THIS ISLAND BY GOING TO CLOUD END! ENERU IS PLANNING TO DESTROY ALL OF SKYPIEA!"

"HEYYYYYYY, ARE YOU YOU THE ONE THEY CALL ENERU?!"

"Straw hat boy..is the only one who can defeat him?"

____________________________________

"Maxim Surfaces! Deathpiea is Activated!"

Luffy just stood there waiting for Eneru or Mae to make their next move. Aisa and Pierre were still standing below the Maxim in shock that Luffy survived Eneru's attacks, Nami spoke out. "Rubber doesn't conduct electricity. That means..Eneru can't hurt a rubber person! Go Luffy!" Luffy still stared down as he watched Eneru slowly get up, and jumping back to the Ark's railings. "You're no mere mortal..what in the hell are you?" Luffy answered simply "I'm Luffy, a pirate and a rubber man."  Mae was but put off by the name 'Luffy? What an interesting name. After calling him just Straw Hat..here at his final hour I learn his name..'

"Rubber?" Eneru raised an eyebrow, Nami spoke again "Of course! Rubber doesn't exist in Skypiea

"Rubber?" Eneru raised an eyebrow, Nami spoke again "Of course! Rubber doesn't exist in Skypiea..! He doesn't know what it is!" Luffy stretched his arm out a bit and began charging toward the two. "Your lightning..will not work on me!" Eneru closed his eyes, preparing for the oncoming. "Mantra.." He'd move to the side causing Luffy to miss the punch, He's then stretch out his leg and move down. "Gomu Gomu no..WHIP!" Mae would raise her hand up, moving in front of Eneru to use her devil fruit "Shooting Star!" A ball of energy would form in her hand with little stars glistening from it, she'd blast the energy but it missed and created a hole in the lair wall. Luffy would do a headstand, stretching his legs again. "SPEAR!" Eneru dodged it by disappearing and Nami ducked, Luffy quickly looked by him realizing Mae was still there. She quickly kicked Luffy in his side as Eneru appeared again, Luffy tried to jump but was hit by Eneru's staff onto the floor. Nami simply stood in disbelief. "No way..Eneru can predict his moves!" Eneru moved past Mae and stabbed one end of his golden staff on Luffy's neck. "Don't push your luck, She will never join you and she's fine right here with me. Lightning can cause far more damage, but I don't have to tell you that, rubber man. You found out the hard way." Luffy would grab the staff and would stretch his leg once again to try and kick him. "You're gonna have to try harder than THAT!"

 "You're gonna have to try harder than THAT!"