Chapter 6

Previously on One Piece...

"There are 81 survivors in this game including myself. Let's have someone here guess how many will survive"

"You know..since I have someone like you by my side, I don't think you should really participate in this game~"

"I'm sick of your blabbering, you annoying blue sea dweller. If you won't leave this island, then I will have to eliminate you!"

"If you wanted to fight, you should have just said so!"

_________________________________

"Fierce Mid-Air Battle and Mae's Despair! Pirate Zoro vs Warrior Braham!"

Zoro is seen talking to himself about his Flying Blade attack and he tried it out on a bird attempting to attack him "Hmm..still not ready." Zoro spoke,  thus searching for another thing to test this attack on. Meanwhile, Chopper was being pursued by Divine warriors "WHY MEEEEEEEEE!" Chopper cries out, but what he didn't know was that this divine warrior saw another warrior and went after them instead. Robin was exploring and stumbles on some ancient ruins with some writing on it. A divine warrior confronted her and breaks some of the ruins, Robin wasn't too happy about that.

"Seis fleur!" Robin crossed her arms into an x as six arms bloomed out from the divine warrior's body as they break some of the bones and cause them to be on the ground. Zoro, still making his way through the forest, is attacked by a shandorian warrior and Zoro punches him, knocking him out. In that moment, Braham, a shandorian warrior, defeats a divine warrior coincidentally. Zoro initially tried to ignore the fight since Braham was not a priest. However, when Braham's attacks continued, He'd chuckle..he was prepared to fight. "Well, at least I'm not fighting some second rate." Zoro spoke with a bit of cockiness in his voice. A new fight has begun, a long range battle. 'Hm, this might not be so easy, but I will win.'  Zoro is now engaged in battle!

The flash guns and jet skis from Braham were making this battle a bit difficult. With what power Zoro had left he came up with an idea..to use a new technique! "36 caliber Phoenix!" With the skin on his teeth he was able to defeat Braham. "Hehe, guess this survival game ain't so bad. Once I confront God, he'll be on his knees." Zoro began walking off into another direction into the forest.

...