Chapter 4

Previously on One Piece...

"Tomorrow I'll allow you all to go to any area of the ordeals as you please.."

"Yeah! Her name is Mae Galilea! And she's going to join my crew!"

"...that part is true, she is a threat!!"

"SHE IS NOT A THREAT!"

____________________________________
"The Giant Python Strikes! The Survival Game begins and Mae's lies!"

The Straw Hats finally begin their adventure for finding the gold. The exploration team consisting of Luffy, Robin, Chopper and Zoro set out to find the gold while the rest of the team sails out along with the Sky Knight Gan Fall. Chopper suddenly felt something was..off. He noticed something peculiar about a tree root that was moving.

"Hey Luffy.." Chopper spoke with worry in his voice. "Yeah Chopper?" Luffy looked back at Chopper stopping in his tracks with a stick he was still holding poking a tree. "Is something troubling you Chopper?" Robin looked back as well. "Nevermind..I'm just imagining things because of this scary forest, you guys would laugh!" Chopper reassuring himself and his friends.

A slow slither echoes the forest..Luffy suddenly turned back taking notice. "Chopper..are you sure it's nothing?" Luffy looked down at Chopper. "W-Wait you can hear it too?!" Chopper shouted, all of the team now was turning around hearing the sound..out of nowhere suddenly revealed..

A Giant Python.

Panic ensued on the crew, Zoro jumped up to a tree to avoid the snake and Robin used her devil fruit powers to get on a tree as well leaving Luffy and chopper to run out of the way of the python's sudden lunge attack and biting into the tree

Panic ensued on the crew, Zoro jumped up to a tree to avoid the snake and Robin used her devil fruit powers to get on a tree as well leaving Luffy and chopper to run out of the way of the python's sudden lunge attack and biting into the tree. The giant snake would release its bite from the tree to reveal a purple like substance covering a large area of the huge tree it's like it was dissolved by..

 The giant snake would release its bite from the tree to reveal a purple like substance covering a large area of the huge tree it's like it was dissolved by

"A-ACID?!" Zoro shouted with a look of pure shock, he couldn't believe his own eyes but he knew it was about time to get the hell out of there. "GUYS WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Luffy panicked and running in circles. "I most certainly agree, captain." Robin chuckled. The team begin to high tail out of there from the snake while the snake gave chase!