Ch.9

^Its just too true

-Apartment-

Emma POV

What the actual fuck. No, no, no, and no. Don't get me wrong I loved every minute of officially meeting Reina. I'm also one hundred percent sure that Regina would agree, just Reina. My mind couldn't wrap around the idea that my supposed daughter got married. At the age of fucking eighteen, to this Ruby person. I eternally scoffed.

I was brought out of my thoughts feeling eyes burning into the side of my head. I look up to see Regina staring intently at me.

"Yes?" I question.

"Tell me what your thinking." She asked but I know it was more of a plea.

"Oh, you know of our little girl, that she's married." I sneered at that last part. I heard her sigh and move to sit on my lap my arms instantly wrapped around her waist.

"I know, I don't like it either she still so young. I mean she should barely be figuring out what to do with her life. Exploring, traveling, having fun not settling down." Before I could get a word out her phone started ringing.

Slight panic started to rise within me, this is the moment we've been waiting for. As we left Granny's and departed from Gosh and Ginny, we sent out a strand of Regina's hair and Reina's to get tested to see if she is our biological daughter. We had found the strand on Gina's coat.

Since we have personal doctors, owning and funding many hospitals all around New York. We were able to speed up the process, also giving our reputation they, of course, said yes.

(I don't really know how all that stuff works but this is my book so I can make it any way I want  -Author)

She answered her phone putting it on speaker. "Hello," Gina spoke.

"Hello, Mrs.Swan Mills we have your DNA test results in." The doctor informed us.

"We'll be there in twenty minutes" I interjected and hung up the call.

"You ready baby?"

"I'm scared Em. I can't help but question the possibility that Reina isn't ours that this was just a silly coincidence, some stupid trick of fate."

"Hey, I promised that I would never stop looking. Even if she isn't out little queen ill keep searching till I give my last breath. As I told you Regina I have a really good feeling about this, whatever the outcome is I'm with you all the way, hm."

"I love you Emma SwanMills" She leans in and places a sweet passionate kiss, after a few seconds we pull away.

"I love you too Regina SwanMills, now let's go see if fate is going to continue being a bitch."

Now arriving at Lenox Hill Hospital we make our way to the restricted section of the hospital that belongs to us. We go to the office, as we open the door we see one of our docs waiting with a bright yellow envelope.

"Dr.S it's been a while." I greet shaking his hand as does Gina.

"Please have a seat" He gestured to the two seats opposite of his desk, as we took our seats he began to speak.

"As you know I have your results but may I be frank." Gina gave a reluctant nod.

"I personally don't know what the results are but I do know who this person is. All I can say is that out of all the people I've known she deserves more than what life gave to her, she's been through too much." Before I could ask my question his pager beeped.

"Excuse me, I hope you get the answers your looking for." He left. Gina picked up the yellow envelope and opened it.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yeah" I gave her a small smile and stood behind her. I place my hands on her shoulders giving her a reassuring squeeze. With slightly trembling hands I watch her take out the papers, we gasp.

"It was a coincidence"

————————————————————————
hey, guys just letting you guys know I'm changing the cover to this book just the cover. The next chapter should be out this weekend.

Hey, bitches I know I've been gone a while but I'm back I'm going to try updating once or twice a week.

So I What did you think of this chapter I know the ending is a real cliffhanger I guess we'll never know oh wait I know.😈

Maybe you guys might find out in the next chapter please vote and comment that would be great.

Talk to you next chapter ✌🏼🖤