Ch.11

I'd like to give a shout-out to @Jay01Jay for being to first to comment on the previous chapter. Thank you for the kind words hope you all enjoy this chapter. -A

^(Back at Swan-Mills mansion)^

Third-person POV

It was another ordinary evening for the rest of the Swan and Mills family, all were gathered at the dining table quietly eating dinner. No laughter, no conversations, just a silence that would drive oneself insane, the only noise being the clinging in the air when the silverware scrapes against the porcelain plates.

 No laughter, no conversations, just a silence that would drive oneself insane, the only noise being the clinging in the air when the silverware scrapes against the porcelain plates

(Just pretend there are three dark wooden chairs in the middle and then Reina's chair)

All seats were filled except for four, two placed across from each other. They belonged to the two heads of the family, the prince, and of course to the missing member that has a special throne in everyone's hearts. 

The entire chair frame is made of real gold, at the front of each armrest has a lions head, the legs of the chair are the paws of the lion, has gorgeous swirls and twirls, and what looks like to be a crown at the top, lastly red for the seat cushions. 

Fit for a true royal. For this throne-like chair was to be untouched unless to be cleaned and polished, there it will stay waiting to be filled.

 For this throne-like chair was to be untouched unless to be cleaned and polished, there it will stay waiting to be filled

The silence was disturbed when an older brunette's phone rang making all heads turn in her direction. Once Cora saw who was calling she answered with great haste.

"Regina Maria Swan Mills! come osi non dire addio a tuo padre e a me? Ho dovuto scoprire da una guardia che sei partito!, mi hai fatto preoccupare!, stai cercando di farmi avere un infarto?!" (How dare you not say goodbye to your father and I? I had to find out from a guard that you left! you had me worried sick! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?!) 

She continued to scold her daughter as her husband and the rest of the family watched in amusement knowing well how dramatic Cora can be.

"Non m'importa quanti anni hai tu ti do ancora con un  cucchiaio legno" The women threatened.(I don't care how old you are I will still whack you with a wooden spoon)