Ch.8

Reina POV

We are finally on our way back home from a busy day working at Granny's. 

I'm excited to give ruby her surprise, but I still have to teach her a lesson for not listening to me earlier. This is going to be fun.

Finally arriving at our apartment Ruby literally throws herself on the couch as if she hadn't seen it in years. The scene was quite amusing, if someone were here watching they would think she could fly.

"I am so exhausted I could sleep for days." She mumbled into the couch cushion.

Smirking to myself I make my way to her.

 "If you want we can go to bed and cuddle I'll just save the surprise for another day, hm?" 

She sat up so quickly I'm pretty sure she put the flash to shame.

"You know what I'm feeling so much better now." She said with a grin.

 I slowly teasingly straddle her lap, pulling her closer to me by her jacket trailing the tip of my nose up her neck to her jawline, nipping at her ear making her shiver.

"Are you sure Angelo because you know very well once I start something I need to finish it." I husk in her ear while cupping her core. (Angel)

 As soon as she starts to grind against my hand I pull back making her whine.

"Nope. I'm not going to give it to you that easily, you've been a very naughty girl today and naughty girls don't get rewarded, they get punished." With that final statement, I get off her lap and make my way to our bedroom.

"Wha- is this about what I said to those women earlier cause I don't regret a single thing. They bumped into you,  you could've got hurt which I will not stand for. Plus they kept glaring at me anytime I touched you." She rants.

 I feel her grab me by the waist and turn me around.

"That still doesn't give you the right to disobey me." I say, grabbing her chin looking directly into her eyes.

"I'm sorry mommy." She shamefully puts her head down yet turns me on in the process.

"Look at me Angelo, mommy could never be mad at you but if you disobey me again you'll be entertaining yourself for a month again, understood" leaving no room for questions.

Yes, I actually punished her with no sex for a month and I have to say that was also the most painful month for me as well, not being able to take her when I wanted but she had to learn her lesson, it was still quite fun teasing her.

"Yes mommy, I"ll be good I promise I cant wait that long without feeling you, you touching me and vise versa not again" She worriedly says, making me chuckle.

"Good but I still have to punish you Angelo, and if you take your punishment well I may reconsider giving you your surprise. Now I'm going to change and when I get back I better find you in your birthday suit" I say lowly. With a slap to her rear and a hungry kiss to her lips, I take my leave. I know, most people would think ruby tops me in the bedroom but they're wrong, she may have control of our relationship in public but behind closed doors, she's the one that does the begging, but I don't mind when she takes charge now and then.

I put on my special surprise slipping on a pair of black heels, looking in the full body mirror I look hot, not forgetting the black silk blindfold in hand I head back out finding Ruby exactly like I wanted. Naked sitting on her knees, hands in front, with her dead down, mmm such a delicious sight only for me to behold.

 Naked sitting on her knees, hands in front, with her dead down, mmm such a delicious sight only for me to behold

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
La Reina Mafiosaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें