Ch.5

Emma POV

"Baby, wake up we're here." I say waking Gina up

We just landed in New York, after our conversation last night we only had a few hours of sleep and I know it's taking a toll on her.

"Mmm... we're here already," She said getting up.

"Yeah babe, come on let's head to the apartment and try to rest before our meeting later with the Dallas's." She nods in agreement.

We leave our private jet and head towards our Audi R8 that was waiting for us.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The drive to our apartment complex was quiet until Gina broke the silence.

 "Emma, I have this weird gut feeling." I could tell she was serious by the stern look on her face, I kind of felt like I was getting in trouble.

I look back over to her and back to the road.

 "Is it bad or good?" I ask trying to focus on the road.

"I'm not sure it could be good...um...I want to say maybe changing, life-changing." I take a hold of her hand and place a gentle kiss careful not to hurt her.

"Well whatever 'it' is we should still be alert." I respond.

Arriving at our apartment I give a Kurt nod to Frank. The doorman has been here since we opened and has been working for my family for a long time.

Turning the corner towards our room, Regina accidentally bumped into a young woman making her almost fall if it weren't her taller brunette freind who hadn't caught her.

"Are you okay my queen?" She asked the smaller girl.

 This is all it took to make the color of Gina's and I face to drain due to the fact that we haven't heard that name in 20 years. We immediately focused on the small creature OH.MY.GOD, it's like I was staring at a younger version of Regina.

Then I heard the most angelic sound, her giggling.

 We were both paralyzed it's like we couldn't move or talk, just stare. It's like we were stuck in some kind of trance, not even noticing that someone was yelling at us. Before Regina or I could get a word in they had left towards the elevators.

Regina POV

My heart started pounding the moment I saw her.

So many questions flooded my mind Could it be her? Who is that girl with her? Should I say something?... It has to be her. She looks so much like me. I was so deep in thought I hadn't noticed we were already in our apartment.

"It's her." I blurted out.

"I-I can feel it. We have to go back out there and get her." I say with tears prickling my eyes.