Ch.6

Regina POV

We are now heading to Queen's gallery, a fashion company that I started a while back. This is just one of the many businesses we do as a 'cover story' so that there's no lead to our real business.

I may be the founder of my company and own it but good friends of ours manage the building here in New York City. We always have an annual meeting to check up if everything is going well with the business.

As I'm looking out the car window my mind starts drifting to Reina. I still can't believe that we might have just found her, after all these years.

I wonder when we're going to meet her again? more importantly, how? I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Emma's hand on my thigh.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Emma asks with the kid-eating grin.

I smiled warmly at her.

 " Uh...I'm thinking about Reina." I watch as her smile falters a little.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me." she squeezes my thigh in reassurance.

"Well...as excited as I am about might finding our daughter, how are we going to see her again?" she takes a moment to process.

"I understand where you're coming from. Let us start by asking some questions to Frank, he's been there long enough to know something, get information on her lease and once we get her name will go on from there." She responds.

"OK, that's a start." I agree with a small smile.

"We will get her back baby, and when we do we're not ever letting her go." She said while beginning to rub my thigh which is starting to make me lose my train of thought.

"Yeah..um...Em, either you stick your fingers in me now or move your fucking hand." I was immediately met with her index finger circling my clit. I spread my legs wider to give her more access.

 I spread my legs wider to give her more access

"Oh baby your so wet for me." She says playing with my pussy juices while keeping a focus on the road.

"Uhhh...fuck..Emma..please make me cum" She starts hammering my pussy but adds another finger causing me to moan louder. I threw my head back in pure bliss. I was so close to Cuming when she suddenly stops.

"Why did you stop!" I whine.

"Because we're here, and I don't think you'll like being late, we have a reputation to obtain." She says sucking her fingers with my essence on them, making me wetter than I already am.

"Mmm...so sweet" she moans at my taste. I lean over and pull her by her red leather jacket and smashed my lips onto hers. Shoving my tongue in her mouth, we both moan at each other's taste. I pull away but not before biting her bottom lip.

"Come on Em-ma, I don't think you'll like being late we have a reputation to obtain

"Come on Em-ma, I don't think you'll like being late we have a reputation to obtain." I mock with my signature smirk.

"You little minx." she laughs.

"Now now dear, don't fret we will finish our session later" I whisper in her ear after readjusting my skirt and lipstick.

Once we're done fixing ourselves Emma wrapped her arm around my waist and we make our way up to the building. Arriving at the conference room we are met with our good friends Josh and Ginny.

"Regina, Emma you're here." Ginny burst out.

 "In the flesh." I say as we give each other a hug.

"How are you guys, well ladies?" Josh asked with a nervous chuckle.

Josh and Ginny know our situation and about our real business so I know exactly what he was referring to.

"Umm...We're hanging in there, we're still looking." Emma says intertwining our fingers.

"Well, we're here for you guys if you need anything." Ginny said giving us a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks, now dears let's get this meeting started shall we." I gestured to the conference table. 

"Of course" they both answer.

(1 hour later)

"Well everything seems to be running smoothly, you'll get the new designs by tomorrow evening," I say with a smile.

"Great, oh there's something I wanted to ask um...there is this girl I wanted to hire part-time to work with your models?" Ginny ask.

"Work in what way?" I say slightly confused.

"Well she's a performer as in singing and dancing and we want her to be their fitness mentor and role model you could say" Ginny answers.

"She can teach the models to dance in heels which is great when there on stage, she helps in posture, how to be confident and embrace who they are, she exercises them psychically and mentally and it's all while having fun." She adds on.

"The crew has already met her and they absolutely fell in love with her. She is also a good friend of ours, she's also is very well known around these parts." Josh chirps in.

"Wow, it seems like you guys are the ones in love with her" Emma said causing me to laugh.

"She is pretty great but sadly taken." Ginny said with a fake sad sigh.

"Hey." Josh whines.

"Oh, hush you know I love you" I laugh at their cute bickering.

"Well if she is great as you say I have no problem with her working with the crew." I tell them.

"Thank you so much you won't regret it." They both say.

"Anyways Regina, Emma, it's about lunchtime how about we all go grab a bite to eat, maybe even catch up a bit, on us of course," Ginny says hopefully.

I look towards Emma and she nods.

 "Ok sounds great." I tell her.

"Alright, there's this amazing diner not far from here, you ladies can follow behind us" Josh cuts in.

We arrive at a diner called Granny's. Stepping inside we hear a lot of chatter but suddenly stops when all eyes are on Emma and me, then the silence is broken by her voice.

"HEY!, didn't you know it's rude to stare! Where are all your manners!"

My breath is caught in my throat cause we are now standing face to face with who could be our potential daughter.

————————————————————————
Hi, my peeps hope you enjoyed the little smut scene.

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next one longer.

I also want to thank you for the views I have, I literally thought no one would read my story. So thank you don't forget to vote and comment till next time my peeps.

Xoxo Cynthia❤️