Ch.1

(20 years ago part 1)
Regina POV

I was currently watching my favorite tv show friends, with my wife Emma along with my first son Alejandro. I'm so happy to have them in my life and soon we will be blessed with our little queen, yup I'm nine months pregnant and bound to pop soon.

We're at the part where Joey and very pregnant Rachel are eating spaghetti and dropping it on the floor.

'ooooh, spaghetti that looks good'

"Em," I say getting her attention 

"yeah baby," she said looking at me.

"Could you maybe get me some spaghetti, oooh and some hot Cheetos please me and Reina are craving some...but it's ok if you don't... you know what I'll go get I-" before I could finish she cuts me off.

"Baby, calm down I will go get your food ok," she says while leaning over pecking my forehead gently.

"Are you sure I just don't want to stress you out anymore? I mean... you're dealing with both parts of our mafia by yourself. Doing my work and yours it's a lot Emma" I said playing with her fingers. She pulled my chin up so, looking at me in the eyes. 

"Don't EVER and I mean EVER say that again you are not stressing me out, our family is not stressing for me and as for work it's only for a while, yeah?"

Instead of saying anything, I pulled her into a passionate sweet kiss but before things can get heated, we were interrupted by our four-year-old.

 " Ewwwy no more kissys"

Emma and I just laughed.

 "Alright I'll go get the food as quickly as I can" 

"Thank you, dear, love you"

 "I love you too." Emma said getting her car keys. She gave me one last peck on the lips and a kiss on Alejondros forehead before leaving.

My son cuddles up to me and starts rubbing my belly and begins talking to his little sister.

"I can't wait to meet you wayna, I pwomise to wove and pwotect you fwom bad people, and no boyfwiend ever I will kick they butt." I can't help the smile that comes on my face at the thought of my children being happy and together.

But as fast as good thoughts come so do bad ones. The worse part about it is that I know why, The Russian mafia. One of our biggest rivals, they have always been set out to destroy everything we care for to bring us down, but every time they try to attack we always come out victorious.

 It all started because of him, we were all friends once but he fell in love with me even though I was already with Emma. He wanted me to drop everything, to leave Emma and my life with her behind, to start a new life with him as his bride. He wanted me to bear his children, he wanted to make me his. Yet when I turned him down he vowed to always destroy everything I loved but this was five years ago and he never did anything.

As my pregnancy began I've had this strange feeling that things were going to take a drastic turn.   

Even if something were to happen I know Emma, our families, and I will do everything in our power to protect each other. I sure as hell won't give up without a fight I promise to keep my baby's safe, even if it is the last thing I do.