Ch.10

-Lucas Apartment-

Reina POV

"Ruby stop" I giggled. It is the morning after our steamy sexy night, I'm trying to get out of bed but a certain someone has other plans.

She pushed me by my shoulders so I was on my back, she straddled my waist. I can feel her wet core start to grind into me making me groan.

"Ruby" I warned, trying not to give in.

"Please baby" She continues to beg, with her hands wandering all over me it's hard not to say yes.

I let this continue on for a few more minutes before I grab her hips ceasing her actions.

"Abbastanza, we are not doing this here" I stated. (Enough)

"Then where?" I can't help the smirk coming on my face.

I pushed her against the shower wall, feeling the warm water cascading down my body. I kiss her passionately a moan erupts through my throat when Ruby moves her tongue against mine.

With my left hand, I began massaging her breast, while my right slides down between her legs teasing her wet pussy.

"F-fuck, baby please I need you" She begs.

"Mmm only because you asked so nicely," I say biting her earlobe. I rammed two fingers inside her causing her to grab a hold of my shoulders.

"oh yeah," She moans.

"Harder m-mommy please"

"What a naughty girl you are, you've always liked it rough mmh?" I whisper speeding up my actions.

"Oh god yes don't stop"

"So wet for me, Angelo" I praise. (angel)

"YES YES YES!" She screams. As she cums hard I trail kisses down her neck letting her ride out her high, leaving more hickeys along with last night's.

"That was amazing," She says catching her breath.

"I'm glad I've satisfied your needs" I giggle, she pulls me in a sweet kiss. The rest of our shower consisted of hot make-out sessions and wandering hands, wouldn't be surprised at the over-the-top water bill again.

I got dressed which happened to be one of Ruby's red button-up flannel shirts and a pair of black lace panties.

(Reina outfit or you could picture something else)

I'm in the kitchen making us a somewhat of a late breakfast while Rubes picks something for us to watch.