Ch.7

Reina POV

After bumping into that woman Ruby literally carried me to the elevators.

"You know you didn't have to be so mean." I said once inside the elevator.

"I wasn't being mean, I was protecting what's mine." she said kissing my cheek.

"Well can you at least put me down I'm not a baby." I huff with annoyance.

"You're my baby and nobody fin a touch her." She said in a deep voice causing me to giggle.

"Gosh, you really need to stop watching TikTok." We both laugh.

We reach the main floor and pass by Frank, the doorman.

 "Good morning red. Morning your highness." He says with a playful bow.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"And how many times have I ever listened" He chuckles.

"I don't find anything wrong with it you are a queen and deserve to be treated like one." Ruby says with twinkly eyes.

"So I'm assuming you're not gonna stop."

"Nope, have a nice day ladies." He says opening the door.

"Bye." Ruby and I say in unison.

We head to our black 456SL Mercedes-Benz, Ruby opens the car door and finally puts me down.

"Thank you, my knight." I give her a small peck on her lips.

"Anything for my queen" She bows and heads to the driver's side, getting in Ruby intertwined her fingers with mine and we make our way towards Granny's.

"Baby, do you know who that woman was?" I ask.

"What women?"

"The woman that I bumped into earlier"  her hand started to grip the steering wheel tighter, her knuckles were starting to turn white.

"First of all she bumped into you, second no, I don't know them I've never seen her or her wife before." She says while kissing my hand, instantly calming down.

"Wife?"

"Yeah I noticed they were holding hands and they both had on wedding rings, why do you ask though?" She said.

"I don't know, I just felt that I met them before anyway, the next time we see them you're apologizing." I say seriously.

"What! no, I don't apologize to anyone unless it's you or granny." she retorts.

"Fine, then I guess you don't really want your surprise" I watch as her eyes widen in horror.

"OK, OK, fine I'll do it." she says with a sigh.