Chapter 13: Enlightenment First Phase

When Darius and Kalve were on the top floor, Maclord runs in the hallway. Every black-uniformed thugs he encounters, he knocks them down on the ground. He rested for a minute and heard a sound of a voice in the wocky-tocky of the squad leader.

"This is Darius, everyone I want you to know that we will withdraw for today. All units must now evacuate and proceed to their designated vans. This is an order and not a request, and if somebody disorder my command will die. We have the girl and the item that our young master steal here so there is no reasons to stay here.", he said, and the communication turn off.

"What the heck? Should I become happy for this. There is no reason to climb to the top floor.", Maclord said while take a rest on the wall. "Oh right, there is another reason to make it. I'm gonna save the girl they've kidnaped. Yeah, this is what a real man do. I could fight too the leader of this assholes.", he said and continue to run up in the stairs.

When he was on the third floor, he saw some thugs resting and curing their comrades. Maclord immediately attacked them, even though, the leader of that squad wanted to tell him to calm down, and they are not gonna hurt him.

Maclord hit the heads of the two that was utterly injured, and the blood flows in the ground. The leader and the others begging to him to stop. However, Maclord doesn't trust them, and he continued to attack them. But, a student tried to stop him, and make him down in the ground. Maclord got hurt from that attempt.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get your ass out of me.", he ordered from the student who holds him in the ground.

"There is no reason for you to attack them. Didn't you heard them that they have no intention to attack you because they are badly hurt from there last fight.", he said.

"Yeah, I heard that too. However, I must protect first the school rather than to ignore them. They would going to hurt the others if I left them alive here. So let me go or else I'm gonna do the same thing with you.", Maclord cried from him.

"That is one of the reasons why I'm not going to let you go. Please listen, this guys will going to surrender from the police. They are not going to fight anymore, and they will going to change for the sake of their families.", he explained from him.

"What? Have you lost your mind?! Have you seen what they done from us? They are like babies deeply sleeping without their consent in the floor and wall. We got to terminate them all or else you are one of them? Aren't you?", he asked with his face turn to be mad.

The student released him, and Maclord was confused about what he was doing."What the heck is this for? First you asked me for some worthless questions, and now you released me to prove yourself innocent.", he said and gets angrier from before.

Maclord looks at his face and suddenly remembers the student who wants to shake his hands from him on the top floor when they were eating their meals. He recognized him but it's different from before.

"Hey Senior, what are you doing here? Why are you protecting these people?", he asked him.

"Because they are people just like us. They need to take a rest. And they promised me that they will change.", he said.

"Who are you, Senior? What is your name?", he asked and stepped forward from him.

When he steps forward, five black-uniformed thugs stands up and move to protect the student. Maclord stops for a moment, and he noticed that they are merely given their lives to protect him. He remembers the man said before the word young master, and he thought that this student is the person he is talking about. He got an idea, and he make a truce to the student.