Chapter 15: Sparkling Intermitently

As Oner and the two enemies met each other. Yula and her crew were about to reach the third floor. They encountered the men who Oner and Maclord fight against each other recently. They were prepared to escape in the area, however Yula blocked their way. She kicks the wall and its sounds draw the attentions of the group. The whole squad team get frigthen and become cautious. 

        "Here we go again." The leader muttered while he put his hands up in his head. "Hey kid, I mean madam. Please let us pass because we have no intention to hurt you guys. We just receive an order from our superior to evacuate immediately. It seems you guys had won the battle lately. So, there is no point for us to stay here and fight each other. Please understand.", he said while his squad team were gathered and prepared for defense.

        "Is a young boy, with a brownish skin and curly hair passed by here?", Yula asked the leader

        "Yes, madam.", he replied without a doubt

        "Is he in that floor above us?", she asked again while pointing her point finger above.

        "Indeed", he replied while bowing his head together with his crew that do the same thing.

        "Is he alone? Is there someone besides him come with him? Is he alright?", another question of Yula while her face turned to be falter.

        "Indeed, he went lately in the top floor together with a boy named Maclord. Don't worry about him, madam. He is strong, logical and forgiven individual. Although we had fought against him without hesitation, he immediately defeated us in just a minutes recently. He forgives us and enlightened our minds and hearts from the truth. He saved us from our sin, however he said there is only one God to praise and it is the Almighty father. We had promised him that when we escape, we will surrender without a doubt from the police.", he said while ordering his men by his hand to cease and calm down.

        When Yula heard what he said, she walks away from them. "Let's go now girls, there is no point to stay here." she said. The girls felt confused by what she just said. They just obey what she said and follow her down the stairs. The squad team bowed at them to give respect and gratitude by her decision.

        In the same time when Yula arrived in the third floor and walked away down the stairs. Oner had met the two leaders, Kalve wondered what just happen to the boy. He sensed something different from him this time. Even he looks like weak, his aura within his body is a bit too strong and scary. He felt envy at him. According to him, only those who has strong muscled body and tattoo on his body represent the person tougher and stronger than anyone. As what he did when he join the Xcutioners Crime Organization, he tattoed his chest a dragon represents that he is strong, tough to fight and strongest among the new recruits. The boss of the organization had liked his behavior and determination. For his three years in the job, his boss appointed him third-in-command officer that holds almost fifteen squad leader commanding over thirty squad troops. He felt honored and happy that he got to be promoted, and also earned the trust of his boss.

        However, everything changed when Darius came. When the boss ordered them to make a strategic plan to attack the school, he immediately recommended himself. But, the boss had appointed Darius to take charge in the plan. He felt disappointed and envy from Darius. Even against his will, he immediately accepts his boss' order.

        As Darius discussed and managed the plan, Kalve already knew that their mission is not to just to conquer the school but to steal the hidden item called the "Golden Gaunlet". Even he doesn't really knows everything about that, he thinks that this item will draw the attentions of the whole world. Darius ordered Sentrino to search the location of the item. Almost three years had passed, finally Sentrino found the item. The item was hidden below the ground of the school. When the time has come, four days before the attack of the school. Darius ordered Kalve to kidnap a girl named Polina Santos. Kalve asked Darius for the reason to kidnap a highschool student. Darius got angry at him and he quickly punch his face with his fist. He told him that this girl is the daughter of their rival organization and the one who insulted the brother of their boss. Although it was against his will, he accepted it and obey his order.