Chapter 11: Return of the Menace Part 3

In the underground floor, there is black bulletproof, heavy-locked and anti-mined vault with a big sliding circle opener,  tightly fashioned door closed with a complex lock and a combination lock like a small calculator in the middle with an fingerprint identification. Sentrino and his crew were struggling to open it. They used their two C-4 on the door and its side wall where is handled to blow it but it never  get a small scratches.

        "Sentrino, what should we do? How can we open this kind of vault? It's heavily armored, and our C-4 can't open it.", Vlawerio asked from Sentrino.

        "Fuck this vault. Luckily, they never heard anything.", Oreo said while kicking the door.

        "Stay calm, boys. We need to figure out another way to open this crap. Roserio, can't you scan the door by your equipment. ", Sentrino ordered from Roserio.

        "Yes, I can do it.", he opened his laptop and used his scanner to scan the door."Hmm, according to my scanner, the door is armed with a wide array of alarms and anti-theft devices. However, I just disarmed it lately before we proceed here. It was made with steel-reinforced concrete. This material was not substantially different from that used in construction work. It relied on its immense thickness for strength. The vault door is also molded of special concrete used to make the panels, but it can be made in several ways. The door mold differs from the panel molds because there is a hole for the lock, and the door will be clad in stainless steel. I don't think a kind of explosive devices can destroy this thing. It's material is the same as the metal of two Mosler Safe Company vaults survived the atomic blast with all contents intact in Teikoku Bank in Hiroshima.", Roserio explained from the others.

        "Is there any possible keys to open this vault? Anything can probably help?", asked by Sentrino to Roserio.

        The three think for possibilities and ideas to open the vault door. Roserio got an idea.

        "Boss, I think there is another way to open the vault door by not using force.", Roserio said with confidence.

        "What is it?", the three asked to Roserio.

        "It can only open by using a fingerprint identification.", Roserio said to them.

        "Are you stupid moron, Roserio? Do you think we can open it by our fingerprints? If the polices find out that we did it. We're screw.", Vlawerio said while he felt angry towards him.

        "He's got a point guys. He is right. Why I didn't think that too. Ha-Ha. Good job, Roserio. I can avenge what that woman did to us. Haha", said by Sentrino while laughing like a monster and a crazy scientist.

        "Do you think what I've thinking?", Vlawerio whispered to Oreo.

        "Indeed, I think he's crazy. Maybe, it's because of the blow before, and his mind was affected. We should call for help or a medic.", Oreo whispered while thumbs up from him.

        "What are you talking about, you jerks? Do you think that I can't hear you from this position? ", said by Sentrino while clicking his fingers.

        "No, no, Sentrino. Is not like that you know. We just agree with something.", explained by Vlawerio.

        "Yes, we just agree that we will do what you want to order from us.", said by Oreo.

        "Is that it? Roserio gives them the finger tape." Roserio gives the finger tape from the two."Okay, look this map. This is where you can find her, and I want you to tap this tape from her hands. We need her fingerprint. ASAP", Sentrino ordered from them.