Chapter 08: A Friend and Enemy ( Frienemy )

It's second week of June, Monday. The day the students hated most because they will wake up and going to school too early in the morning. Even though, his alarm clock ringed so loud enough to wake him up,  Oner was still on his bed. Suddenly, his mother called her to wake up, and their meal will be cold. For his profound respect and love for his mother, he stand up, went to the bathroom, brush his teeth, take a bath for a few minutes and then return to his room to wear his clothes together with his dog-tag.

        "Bye mom.", Oner said by quickly kiss his mother's cheek.

        "Take care, son.", said by Mrs. Ardonawa.

        On the train station, Oner have arrived at his destination and continue to run towards to his school. He saw Yula, with her face was so lonely while thinking about what happened last Saturday night, near the streets waiting for a jeep or tricycle to ride through the school. He tried to surprise her. However, Yula punched him in his face thought that his a holdaper that was attempting to rob her. Oner quickly holds his face and then Yula recognized him now.

        "Oh my gosh, sorry Oner I thought your someone else. Oh no, your bleeding. I'm so sorry I shouldn't do that to you. Here I will wipe that blood on your nose.", said by Yula while wiping his blood on his nose with her handkerchief.

        "No, it's my fault. I shouldn't surprise you. I'd never expected that your too strong ah. Haha. Ouch, it's hurt a little bit but I'm alright now.", said by Oner.

        "Yeah, why I'd apologize to man like you. You've deserve it by surprising me. Here take my handkerchief as your bandage to stop the bleeding from your nose.", said by Yula while quickly gave to him her pink-hello kitten logo handkerchief.

        "Haha, thank you." He used the handkerchief to stop the bleeding "Let's go now, or we will be late to our classes.", said by Oner grabbing her right hand towards to the tricycle.

        "Hey let me go. I can go by myself so release my hand right now. ", ordered by Yula while forcing him to remove her hand from his hand.

        "Haha, sorry but I've no time for any arguments. Oh no, were late. There are no tricycles available. If you don't resist if wouldn't happen. It's your fault Miss President.", said by Oner.

        "Huh?! What?! How dare you blame me for this? Your the one who should blame because if you didn't surprisingly attack me from behind we shouldn't end up like this. We lost our chance to get the school on time. Grrgh", said by Yula with her face angry with him.

        "Haha.", said by Oner laughing.

        "Huh? Why are you laughing at this situation? You should be worry and nervous about this?", asked by Yula confused about his behavior.

        "Ah nothing. Actually seeing you here is a bet of surprise to me. And also its good to see you back to normal. Lately, I saw you thinking so deeply about something else but now you're acting like yourself. I'm satisfied now.", said by Oner while smiling towards her.

        "Stop that! You make me more confused about you.", said by Yula blushing on her face.

        "What do you mean confused about me?", asked by Oner.

        "Nothing you jerk! Forget it! It's not the time for romantic discussions. Let's just hurry, we might be late for the school. I don't want to become a disgraced for our class as Class 3-A president is being late because of a jerk, brownies and weird like you.", said by Yula while shouted angrily at him with a loud voice.

        "Romantic...Discussion? Oh well, even I don't understand what you mean take it easy Miss President." He saw Mr. Balabibo and he got an idea. "Miss President, I got an idea. Follow me.", said by Oner walking forward to Mr. Balabibo.