Chapter 19: Apple Rumble

A few minutes later, Yula carrying a basket of fruits have arrived in the hospital. She asked the nurse in the counter where is the room of Oner. The nurse told her where he was in a pleasant way. As she walked towards the location of Oner, she meets Polina on her way. Polina was carrying a basket of fruits too.

Both of them were wearing a white dress, white hat with red strings around its corner and a lipstick in their lips.

They muttered, "Why is she doing here? She's supposed to be in her house."

As they approaching the door, they greeted first to each other by smiling. Both of them think for another way to prolong the conversation.

Yula asked while waving her right hand, "Haha, it's nice to see you again, Polina. What a coincidence? Haha."

Polina replied while waving her right hand too, "Haha, yeah. Same to you too. I'd never thought you're here. Carrying a basket of fruits just like me. What a coincidence? Haha."

Yula said, "Haha, it's good to see we have a same clothes too. We're just like twins, haha." And she bowed her head, cover it with her hat, and she muttered, "Tsk...," while biting her lips.

"Haha, yeah just like the way of best friends. Doing the same way and copying themselves. Haha." Polina replied with a smile.

Yula said, "Haha but it is not good to call a friend her best friend if that person was always copying her styles, behaviors, and other stuff. Remember that, haha." And she covers her face again in her hat, and she muttered, "It is not good you know."

Polina felt sad about that. She said, "Hmm-mmm....You're right about that. Maybe it is not right to copy your beloved friend. By the way, are you here for Oner?"

Yula replied, "Yes, and you too right?"

Polina said with a smile, "Yes, of course. By the way, let's get inside now. I have an idea. Let's surprise him right now by opening the door surprisingly. Do you want to do the trick with me, Yula?"

Yula replied, "Yeah, I'm with you. That's what we are going to agree upon. Let's do it."

When the girls tried to open the door, suddenly the door opened by itself. The two girls were shocked when someone showed himself from them.

Oner greeted them, "Oh, hi girls. I never expected to see you two here."

The girls stepped back and turned around. Both of them were blushing and don't know what they should do now. They should going to surprise him first, but Oner take the first move. Oner was curious by what they were doing right now.

He asked, "Hey, hey, hey...don't turn back on me. Are you girls don't have a words to say to me. Come on. Look at me and speak."

The girls looked at him and moved forward. Both of them offered first their baskets of fruit to him. Oner felt shy and accepted it delightedly their gifts. The girls were happy and smiled at each other.

"Haha, you girls don't have to give me a present. By the way, what fruit is in the basket?" When he looked at it, he felt sorry for himself. He thought in his mind with depreciation, "A-Apple!"

The girls were waiting for his gratitude. Oner noticed their expectations, so he thanked them. Thus, the girls were happy and smiled again.

"Come inside. I think you girls were tired of going here. You girls gave your effort to come and see me in this hospital. I'm very happy with that.", he said, and the girls come into his room and take a seat.

Oner put down the baskets on the table. The girls took off their hat and fixed their hair in the same way. Hence, Oner laughed at them. They felt embarrassed and asked him why he is laughing about.