Chapter 14: Kalve vs Maclord

In the top floor, Kalve was shocked when he saw an ordinary student holding a two wooden sticks. Darius just watching the boy from head to toe. Kalve looked at his face and recognized that he was not the person his waiting for. Maclord looks at them, and he holds his bastons tightly.

        "Hey scums, who among you have the name Darius? Tell me truthfully.", he said staring at them.

        "What if I'm Darius you looking for. What would you do? Defeat me?", Darius responses from Maclord.

        "Yes", Maclord said, and he quickly attacks him. However, when he gives him a hard strike, Kalve blocks it. Darius ordered with a hand signal the pilot of the helicopter to stay away. The helicopter flew away from the floor. Maclord continues his attack, but Kalve counters it. Maclord gets angrier from his interfere.

        "Hey, old man, I don't have any business with you. Get out of my way, I will going to beat that guy.", Maclord said pointing his left baston from him.

        Kalve smiled at him. "Don't be mistaken it. I just saving your life.", he said while putting his combat gloves in his hands.

        "Are you kidding me? Saving my life. Cut it out. You're just protecting him.", Maclord said and formed his fighting stances waiting for Kalve to attack.

        "Hmm, this gets interesting.", Darius said in his mind. "Hey kid, what is your name?", he asked.

        "I'm Maclord K. Harklight. My family and friends called me Maclord for short. And also, the one who will going to kick your ass.", his responses from him.

        Darius laughed. "Haha, If you want me to fight you. You need to defeat first my comrade. If you win, I will grant your request. Are you agree about that?", he said, and Kalve looks at him. Darius looks at him like asking to do his order. Although he doesn't want to fight the kid, Kalve has no choice but to obey.

        "I agree with one condition.", Maclord asked.

        "What is it?", Darius responded

        "If  I win this match, you guys have to extricate the girl. I have a promise to fulfill so you must agree with that too.", he said with closing his arms.

        "Okay, the agreement is settled. Comrade Kalve does your duty and kid, oh I mean, Maclord. Good luck and hope you win against him.", Darius said with a smile and then he step aside in the wall.

        Kalve was just standing in front of Maclord. Maclord forms his fighting stances again. The walk around while looking each others. Almost ten seconds has passed, and the fight hasn't started. Both of them are waiting for an attack. Darius was watching them and sensing a powerful aura in the door. He just ignores it, and he thinks that it was just a throb.

        The fight has started when both of them attack at the same time.  Kalve gives Maclord a hard punch directly in his face, but he dodges it. He counters the next punch with a hard strike of his baston. Kalve blocks it and pushes away because of its powerful blow.

        Maclord runs toward him. He gives him again another strike. Kalve jumps and kicks him in his chest. Maclord got hurt but manages to stand and never fall in the floor. Kalve continues to give him multiple punches. Maclord blocks everything he could. He was pushed away.

        "Darn, he is really tough.", he said while dodging Kalve's attacks.

        Kalve still give him multiple powerful punches. Maclord was getting tired of blocking his attacks. His arms were turning red, and a blood from its scratches are coming out. Kalve noticed it, and he stopped his attack. Darius and Maclord were shocked by what he done.