Chapter 17: Love Strike Ignition

Above the sky, the sun shines widely and gives a new life to the heart of the fellow students. Kalve helped Maclord to stand up and move near to Oner. Oner reminded Kalve to keep and fulfill what Darius promised and agreed upon recently. As they talk about it, the three guards who were being knocked down by Maclord has awakened from their unconsciousness. Even though they didn't know what just happened lately, they saw their leader has been defeated from his fight.

Kalve draws out his radio and calls the pilot of the helicopter. When the helicopter arrived, he ordered the three remaining men to bring up their boss inside of it.

As Kalve moved inside the helicopter, Oner went quickly and thanked him. Kalve smiled and shaked his hand and then, they flew away from the school.

Both of the boys were swaying their hands from Kalve. Kalve decided to deactivate the signal jammer whose blocking the signals of all communications and transmission including the alarm system of the school.

Yula and the two girls noticed their cellphones has a signal now. "Wow big sister, my cellphone has a signal. Please take a look at it." Melly said from Yula.

Janice became panicky and said, "Oh no, no, no,no, please no! This can't be happening!" And she falls on her knees and becomes so grief.

"Why are you so upset? What was just happened, Janice? Tell us" Yula asked, and she looked like a deep concerned about it.

"Big sister, she is dead! She is dead! She is dead! She is dead!" Janice cried

"Oh Janice, condolence. Who is dead?" Yula said and felt sad about it

"She's dead! She's dead! She's dead! Wuhawaa!" Janice cried again

"Who the heck is dead? Tell us who?!" Melly asked with concern

"My cellphone is dead! It was out of battery. How I supposed to post my status, text my friends and upload my new photos. Oh God, why this is happening to me?!" Janice said.

Yula and Melly get angry at her. They just walked and left her alone. Janice wanted to know the reason for their anger.

"Should I punch her, big sister? Order me and I'll do it quickly." Melly asked from Yula

"Let's just leave her." Yula replied

Inside the helicopter, Kalve was thinking about the future of the boy. He just remembered the last attack he gave to Darius. He just said to himself that the kid must become strong and train harder than he does. Because when something like this could happen, a worst scenario would come to end his life. So, he must better make himself greater and stronger fighter than he used to be.

The communicator of Darius ringed, and he picked it up quickly. He felt scared when he heard its voice. He ordered his men to keep silent and remain quiet.

"Darius, my trusted worker. My, my, my, my. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. What was just happened to you guys? I gave you the power to control all of them and serve me well. And also, you have Kalve on your side. You two leaders are not reporting your status lately. You guys make me worried about the situation in that school. Oh, I just remember, why you ordered your men to withdraw and just leave it without my permission? You should better explain it to me when you guys come back here.  Or else, I'm the one who will give and make you suffer from your punishment. Oh yeah, I've just being informed by Milo that you guys successfully stole the ancient artifact nor item. Oh, whatever what was called it. Glad to hear that my young brother finished his job without a scratch. Giving them a two bags contains five explosive C-4 makes me worried. Oh well because of my guidance maybe, they succeed. That's all. Make sure you guys get in here. ASAP. Good job my fellow men. Job well done." When Kalve realized he stop to talk, he hanged up it. As he did that, an another call coming this time in his own communicator. He was shocked, but he just behaved himself.