Chapter 04: The Class Election

Friday, I wake up early in the morning and look at to my dog-tag. Almost three days after the event, I still remember what happen last Tuesday. When I finally settled everything, I was hesitated to wear my dad's gift because of the fear that it will burn again. But because this is my first gift in my third year high school life and nothing is happening, I finally wear it for his sake.

At the school, Ma'am Rosales have announced to us that we should elect now our new class officers. All of us except me feel excited and start to talk whose person shall be chosen.

"Alright my fellow students, be sure that the officers you'd choose are right to take the job and be more liable in their position. To start it, I hereby declare that the election of the class officers of Class 3-A is now opened. Okay for the position of president to whom you'd like to give? Just raised your right hand to be call," Ma'am Rosales said.

Julia raised her hand and she stand up, "Ma'am, I'd elect Yula Atienza for the position of President again."

When Blake heard it, he said, "Tsk" while biting his lips.

Ma'am Rosales write Yula's name on the blackboard. Then, she asks for another one candidate.

Chariot stand up and she said, "Ma'am I'd elect Blake Poe for the position of President."

Then Ma'am Rosales write his name on the black board under the name of Yula. She asks again if anyone wanted to appeal another one, but no one raise their hands.

Thus, Ma'am Rosales announced, "The suggestion and recommendation for the position of president of Class 3-A is now close. Is anyone has an objection and demotion?"

"I'd second the motion," Kevin said.

"Everyone please raise your right hand for the person would you like to win," Ma'am Rosales asked. "Who's with Mr. Blake Poe. Please raise your right hand."

Only eight students including Blake raise their hands to vote him. Blake felt disappointed with the result. Only his friends voted him for the presidency. Ma'am Rosales writes the result on the blackboard.

She asked and pointed her chalk to Yula, "Okay, only eight has voted him. Then, let's go to Miss Atienza. Please raise your right hands to those who want her to hold the position of the president."

Almost all the remaining students including me, who does not vote Blake have majority vote Yula as the president of the class. Yula is still quiet while looking at her classmates. She blushed for a sudden when I smiled at her, yet she simply ignores me. Thus, I felt disappointed and ashamed.

Our teacher asked again, "Alright, congratulations Miss Atienza for winning the presidency of our class. Please be our honor to stand in front of us and make a short speech before we proceed to the next position."

Therefore, Yula stands on her desk and head in front of her classmates. She thanked her classmates for trusting her to be their president for the third time. Unbelievable, I never realized that she was their president of their class last year. Then, everyone clap their hands except Blake who still upset when she finished her speech.

The election of class officer continues to the next position the Vice-President. This time Ma'am Rosales gave the power to Yula to hold the election.

Yula said, "I hereby declared that the election of the vice president is now opened."

The class election was undergoes in good process. And now, the class election have finished the class officer elected were listed on the blackboard.

_______________________________________________

CLASS OFFICERS OF CLASS 3-A