Chapter 20: The Hongkong Heist

Hongkong, 1:00 am at the Tall Building, in the middle of the night was on guard strictly and deeply twenty-four hours. There are CCTV's and heat sensors shall ring in case someone tries to steal something inside the building. The security guards were well-trained and skilled personnel, strictly cautious and armed with MP4 rifles and shotguns. No one succeeds and tries to steal and escape the building alive....yet.

There is a helicopter coming above the sky. A man in a black suit and black helmet jumps off towards the building. He released his parachute and drew his silencer pistol. Four guards guarding the top floor was shot on their head. Then, the man descended and secured his equipment.

He put four laser mines and foam around the glass window. Then, he deactivated the alarmed that was hidden in the corner. Thus, the glass window was destroyed but no sound released. He put down the glass in the floor.

A strange person speaks in his communicator, "Xaiu, please be careful in the heat sensor too. Use the titanium camouflage to deflect the beams. I don't have to say the instruction because you know what you need to do. Good luck."

Therefore, he changed his suit in titanium camouflage by pressing the silver button on his watch. Then, he tied tightly a rope in the strong steel and buckle up himself. Next, he jumps inside the and slowly get down horizontally. The heat sensors with laser beam deflected in his suit. While he is still getting, the man in the computer made his move. He hacked the security system of the building. Thus, he changed the views of all CCTV in the previous shots. The guard-in-charge did not notice the changes because he felt sleepy and bored. He just continued to drink his coffee and have a little chat with his partner near him.

As the Xaiu falling down slowly and sneaky, one of the guards saw him and tried to draw his gun. But someone shot him directly in his head before he takes a move.

Xaiu said, "Thank you, Tury. That was close. Thanks a lot."

"Just keep continue to get that item. I keep my eyes on them, " Tury replied. He was in the next building near it. He is wearing a black bonnet, sharp glass, and black armored suit. He holds Dragunov SVU and lying down covertly. He shoots in the head those guards coming near to Xaiu.

Finally, Xaiu is near and above the artifact. It is a right golden gauntlet covered by bulletproof glass and laser sensors. When he saw these obstructing things, he picked one nanochip in his belt and put it down carefully in the glass. Suddenly, the laser sensors including the alarmed devices were deactivated. Next, he draws another small mine in his belt and put it down around the glass. Also, he put down a catcher in the mine.

Suddenly, the mine cuts a circle-shaped and makes an opening. Xaiu opened it and picked up the item. He put it inside the bag and then he pressed the red button to pull up and return to the top floor.

While he continues to roll up, one of the guards was suddenly went in the top floor to check his comrades. He was the fifth guard that excused himself to get pee in the comfort room. The guard was shocked when he saw his fellow mate's corpses. He will going to report the situation, but Tury shot him. But Tury missed him and he just shot him in his right shoulder. Thus, the guard returned the favor by shooting nowhere and he decide to push the alarm button hidden in the corner to alert his comrades.

"Darn, I missed because of this rat. Xaiu, we got a problem. Sorry for this." Tury reported while throwing away the rat in his face.

The guards have been alerted and brought out their rifles. The guard who is still in the rooftop saw the rope near him. He quickly cuts it thus Xaiu was falling down rapidly. Xaiu draws another pistol with a puller rope. He shoots it in the wall and then he grabs the rope. He descended in the floor quickly and draws his pistol. The guards saw him and didn't hesitate to shoot him with their rifles. Xaiu covered himself and shoot them back. Then, he run fast and called the man that using the computer.

Xaiu ordered him, "Herman, tell to the pilot to move in the 70th floor. I'm going to escape from there."

"Are you sure? Alright, copy that." Herman ordered the pilot, "Move the helicopter in the 70th floor near the window. But don't come too close or else they will shoot us. Wait until she comes over. Understood?"

The pilot nodded indicating that he understood his orders. He replied, "Roger that, sir. Seventy floor, moving in."

Tury continues to shoot down every guards pursueing Xaiu.

The guards is continuing to chase and shoot him, Xaiu put some mines in the corner. Then, he runs quickly to the window and shoot it with his pistol. The guards pulled their triggers, but the mine blew up. The guards were killed by that blow. Xaiu jumps out the building in the same time when it explodes. Luckily, he was caught up by Herman and pulled him up inside the chopper.

"Good job, ma'am. Did you get it?" Herman asked. Xaiu nodded. He said, "Mission Accomplished."

Xaiu seated and took off his helmet. A long-black-haired woman showed up. Xaiu is not a man, she is a woman.

Xaiu said, "Thank you very much. Alright, let's picked up that bastard Tury and headed back to base."

"Yes, Madam"

And they chopper flew away from the building when they picked up Tury.

At 4:45 am, a man wearing a pure black tuxedo walks out and reported the situation. He said, "Call the CIA. ASAP. We got a problem to take care." And he picked up a cigarette and put it in his mouth.