10

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

━━━━━━◇x◇━━━━━━

"THIS... TRUNK IS HUGE." Rosemary mutters out loud as she observed the trees. Compared to the trees inside Grace-field and the trees outside, this was much noticeably bigger.

'And looks weird' she caressed the tree and knocks on it. "Stone?" She whispers, curiosity in her mind.

Ray tugs on her sleeve, his head gesturing ahead. He leans closer to her face but Rosemary suddenly backs away. He tilts his head confused, making Ro embarrassed. "S-sorry", she mutters, leaning closer again to hear what he has to say.

"You okay?" He murmurs, observing his surroundings. Rosemary looks around before nodding slowly. "Yeah."

Ray smiles assuringly and walks ahead of her.  "That's good. Keep up."

Rosemary felt her cheeks getting hot, fanning herself with her hand. 'What's with him?'

Rosemary felt like a fool but followed behind them.

"To the right." The man states.

Rosemary looks at that direction, noticing the footsteps and felt the wind that came there was hot. Her head snaps to the man in anger.

"Right, really?".            "Are you an idiot?"

Both Ray and Ro counters the man. The stranger rolled his eyes, "no, left." He says, gaining a triumphed smile from Ro and a 'damn you' from Ray.

However, the smile quickly disappeared as Ro closes her eyes and focuses on her hearing senses.

"Ro...?" Emma and Ray wonders.

"Dammit-- Above!" Rosemary shouts, looking above to see the most gruesome demon. The monster had many eyes and had two big ears.

Rosemary's breath hitched, startled by the demon. Ray and Ro looked at Emma, who was standing still in fright. "Emma!" They both call to her as Ray pulls her by the collar, avoiding the monster.

Rosemary jumps back and takes the gun that was hanging on her hip, quick to realize it was never there in the first place. "What the fuck--"

"Hey, isn't this cool? It's a gun! Can I hold on to it a bit longer?"

Ah, of course. Nat, how dare you. Rosemary cursed Nat in her mind as she ran to the two of her friends.

-
"Hm, is it just me, or did the room suddenly got chilly?" Nat wonders while holding onto his arms.

Don, who was bundled up from head to toe, rolled his eyes. "Way to state the obvious, Sherlock."
-

Ray fell face-first to the floor, scraping his hand and unable to get up. "R-Ray!" Rosemary shouts in concern, glancing to Emma who was holding a gun, but hesitating to shoot.

"Emma look out!!"

BANG BANG BANG

The sound of gunshots echoed through the deadly forest. Rosemary looks at the fallen Demon, panting.