02

SIX O' CLOCK SHARP, the house's morning starts with the ringing of the bell. "Rise and shine everybody! Breakfast is calling!" Emma exclaimed, waking everyone up.

"Emma, I can't tie on my stupid shoelaces!"

"Wait, wait up!"

"Oh - quit goofing off and get dressed!"

"YADADADAAAAAA!!"

Emma tied on the shoelaces of two of her young siblings and gave them a smile, "it's alright, you don't have to cry." She grabbed Phil and dashed to the dining room.

"Tag! You're it!" Lanni and Thoma said as they pushed on Emma's back. " You guys have done it now. . . " Emma says.

"I'm gonna eat you!!" She threatens as she chased the two who were running around. "Gwood mweohning! Ray, Norman!"

"Good morning Emma, "

"Gwood mweohning Emma." Ray teased. The three all had fun before seating in their seats before someone spoke up,

"Hey, where Ro?" Gilda asked everyone. "Wha?! She still sleeping?!" Emma shouted. She stood from her chair before Norman stopped her.

"It's alright, Emma. I'll wake her up." He told her. Ray stood up too and said, "No, I'll wake her up." Norman and Ray eyed at each other, "I'll do it."

"No, I'll do it."

"I'll do it."

"I'll do it."

"I'll do it --"

"They're at it again." Nat sighed, sticking his fork in the piece of meat before putting it in his mouth then munching it.

"I mean, of course, they would be. It is Rosie." Gilda tells him. "Everyone loves her. But I'm surprised they would want to wake her up."

"She's a sweetheart when she's in a good mood; kind, optimistic and all. But when she wakes up--"

Nat cut her off, "She's the reaper if you wake her up! Remember what happened to Don when it was his turn to wake her up?!"

Anna sighed but still with a smile on her face, "No one can forget that. Don was wearing pillow armour and had an umbrella to wake her up. . .

↫↫↫↫↫

" Don, you can do it!" The kids cheered while Don was trembling. "Y - yeah!" He said.

Grabbing the 'armour', he took the umbrella and pointed it at the sleeping girl. Taking small and cautious steps, he poked the girl's cheeks making her stir.

"Ah!" He flinched. "Don't get distracted by her cute face!" The kids warned him as he nodded. He poked her again, then again, and again. But she still wouldn't wake up.

That's when Ray had a bucket of water and poured it over her head, waking the sleeping beauty up. "Ray no--!"

"Who. . ." Rosemary started as she sat from her bed, her eyes glowing red that you can sense the bloodlust from afar.

"Who. . . --"

"It was Don," Ray answered as the bucket he held before somehow transported to Don's hand. "Wha--"

"You--!" She tackled him in the ground as the children ran away. "No - someone! Help!!"

Norman watched from afar as he chuckled, shaking his head as he walked over the three, with Ray still laughing at Don.