10

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

∴━━━✿━━━∴

AND SO, IT HAS BEGUN. Norman and Emma were on their way to the wall, Gilda and Don were outside, Ray was stalling Isabella whilst Rosemary went to keep an eye on them.

"Okay, " Rosemary heard Ray spoke, "let's switch out the drugs with fakes." He says as Mama agreed. The two walked up the stairs with Rosemary watching.

Rosemary felt something wrong was happening, she hasn't seen Sister Krone and she can't help but be more cautious of the scene playing in front of her eyes. Ray was thinking the same thing.

As if Isabella had read their minds, she spoke up, "I've eliminated her, " she says. Ray stopped at his tracks, looking behind him, seeing Isabella with a smile. "I've eliminated Sister Krone."

Ray took no time before reaching Sister Krone's now empty room. Mama walked to him, placing both hands on his shoulder, whispering to his ear that Rosemary couldn't hear.

She didn't know what to do. She didn't know what she would do. She couldn't move. 'Move idiot! Warn the others!' She mentally yelled.

The door slammed shut, locking Ray in as mama went to walk outside. Rosemary wasted no time (even if she did waste a lot of time) warning Don and Gilda, but she was too late. As soon as they saw her, mama went out of the door.

Rosemary ran to the room Ray was stuck in and began trying opening it. Don rushed up, "move out of the way!"

She didn't know who he was talking to, if it was Ray or herself, but she moved out of the way as Don kicked the door open.

The three ran outside, calling Gilda for her to follow them. They ran to the woods, as fast as their feet could take them. They suddenly heard a deafening scream, it was Emma's.

When they finally reached the wall, Mama spoke. She looked between Norman and Rosemary.

"Congratulations, Norman and Rosemary. Your shipment date has been set."

➶➶➶➶➶

It's been like that for minutes. It's been, painful. She expected it, she expected that she couldn't escape.

That she couldn't escape her destiny.

The children all thought of the same thing, why? If Norman and Rosemary were of high quality, shouldn't Isabella save them for last?

And why two? No one has been shipped or adopted at the same time. Was it to catch them off guard? Or was it because they needed something from the two? Either way, Ray wouldn't let them get what they want.

"Norman. . ." Rosemary whispers, seeing Norman on the floor with the water tap overflowing. "Norman, a - are you alright? I know it's a silly thing to ask but, I need you to t - tell me you're alright."

She approached him, sitting on the ground as well to see his face. Norman grabbed her shirt, clenching on it tightly as he lifted up his face, showing despair and sadness.