01

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍. 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜

━━━━━━◇x◇━━━━━━

SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WOULD happen that day. All she knew was that her life was ending, and she accepted that as a fact. It was bound to happen one day, so why not end it early?

She didn't know what her purpose in life was, other than becoming food for abnormal creatures, but she didn't question it.

She'd be alright with leaving this world, she's alright with taking her life.

All she wants is her family to be safe.

On that day, when Norman and Rosemary were going to be shipped, the unspeakable happened.

"Good evening, it's a pleasure to meet you, Norman, Rosemary." The unknown man greeted. Rosemary was terribly confused by this, questions filled her head. She was just waiting for a monster-like creature to appear but instead, she was greeted by an adult man?

"I am terribly sorry sir, did we make you wait?" Mama asked the man politely. "No, it's alright. I arrived a bit earlier." The man said.

"Norman, this is Mr Ratri, your new daddy." Mama introduced. Rosemary looked at Norman's face to see him terrified, scared. . . this isn't what they expected at all!

"Hahaha!  " The man laughed, "our ages are much too close for me to be your new daddy, don't you think? Just call me by my name." He says.

"I'm Peter, Peter Ratri. If it's alright with you, I would very much appreciate your help with my research." He offers to Norman.

Mama bends down to Norman's height as she hugged him tight. "Aren't you glad, Norman? You'll get to learn so many new things. Oh Norman, my dearest, I love you so much. . . you'll be so happy in your new home, you'll never leave it!" Mama exclaimed happily.

Rosemary watched the exchange of conversation awkwardly, not doing anything but watch the scene unfold. Then that's when she felt it.

Rosemary felt a powerful presence behind her. Her eyes widening as she looks at the ground, seeing a large shadow. She slowly looked behind her, to see the creatures she once heard years ago.

"You're coming with me." The gruff voice said. Rosemary just stood there's in shock and terror. She wanted to move so she wouldn't get hurt, but she just couldn't.

"I said move!" The demon shouted as he grabbed her arm, his sharp fingers pushing into her skin. The pain made her yelp as she watched her blood spill out of her body.

Norman quickly looked behind him when he heard her frantic voice, seeing Rosemary being pulled by the demon. "Ro!" He cried out.

He tried to run after her but was instantly stopped by Mama who was holding him from behind. From afar, it looked like she was just hugging him like how any mother would do to their child, but Norman felt her grip and she was too strong for him to stop her.

"Norman!" Ro's voice wailed. She glanced at him, showing her expression, a memory that would forever be stuck at his mind. She looked terrified. Her face had PAIN and HELP written on it, and he can't help but cry out to her as well.