Chapter 7: Hunt Begins

Steven's POV

After the bright flash of light, I was surrounded by netherack and glowstone. Lava flowed slowly down from a higher overhang in the distance. Footsteps approached me. I turned to see a group of twelve slowly making their way to this some sort of balcony. Once they had reached me they stepped closer to the railing. "Welcome." Boomed a very familiar voice. "You are about to be put into pairs. You might as well get along with each other." It informed us. I hope I'm making the right choice coming here.. Three of them stood out against the others. One had a creeper scarf covering her mouth. She had black hair and what seemed to be a tail, purple amulet like Sky's, and what I thought was really cool, her yellow and purple eyes. She waved to me, smiling. I waved back. Another one was wearing almost completely black, she had enderdragon wings folded up on her back, and purple headphones. Her hair was also black with a purple streak in the middle. The third one was looking like a normal girl although she had some differences. She had medium long brown hair, grey hoodie, jeans, and a wild look on her face. She grinned happily and waved. The other ones didn't quite stand out as much as these three. They walked up to me and greeted me. The one looking like a normal girl, besides the grin, introduced herself first. "Hi! My name's Kaitlyn!" The girl with the enderdragon wings introduced next, "I'm Ariana, but you can call me Insanity." I nodded to her, then looked at the last girl, "My name's Chuck. It's a nickname." I smiled. "Nice to meet you all, my name's Slamacow or Steven." They smiled back and we began to tell each other more about ourselves. This isn't half bad. I'm making friends.. But what will happen when the Hunt begins?.. The thunderous voice boomed once again, "Prepare to be teleported to another biome. There you will meet your partner." I waited to see either snow, desert, jungle, flat, or just forest. The scenery changed from red to green. Leafy vines hung from trees, and the sun cast spots on the jungle's floor. I looked around and wondered who my partner was. "Hi!" Came a loud, startling, but familiar voice from behind me. I turned, "Hi Kaitlyn. Glad we're partners." She nodded. "Me too. At least you are someone I know. Somewhat know.." She grinned. Suddenly a hologram popped out in front of us. It read directions and remedies. Crafting recipes for food and boss weaponry. "Wow this is so cool.." Muttered Kaitlyn. I nodded in agreement. The Big Bertha sword looked so tempting.

Insanity's POV

I was partnered with Chuck. Thank goodness. "I'm glad we are partners Ariana." I looked at her. "Insanity.." She corrected herself. I nodded. "I'm glad too." I jumped as a hologram appeared in front of us. Chuck and I searched around it for a while. "Oo look at this one!" Chuck pointed to a huge sword. It was black with red on the sides. The handle was black with purplue lines in the center. "Big Bertha.." read Chuck. "Aw and check out its length! Almost five blocks long!" I acted like I was fangurling. "Awesome.." Chuck muttered.

Sky's POV

We were returning home from the squid watch. Probably one of the longest ones I've been on. Ty was waiting for us at the front door. He looked pale. "What's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost." I said to him. "Steven is gone.. Not gone gone but.. away gone." He corrected himself as Trooper started to stare at him wide-eyed. "Where?" She asked. Ty shrugged, "Only Notch knows. The last I saw of him, he was decked out for some occasion or something. A bunch of weaponry." Trooper starts to think. The others join her. A while passed before, "Ty!" Trooper suddenly said. "What?" He asked. "Was there a flash of white? Was there another person?" Ty nodded. Trooper sighed a deep heavy sigh. "What?" I asked. "He's walking in the land of Herobrine. A Seldom hunt has been arranged.. He could be in trouble.. what do I do? What do I do?" Tyler put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down, we'll figure this out.." he reassured her. (If you are wondering, no this has not turned into a story about Steven. I just like him a lot and want him to be noticed.) We decided to go into Steven's room to look for clues to what happened. Trooper called us over to the trash can. There were pieces of paper. They looked like they were supposed to be notes to us. I bent down to pick one up. I uncrumpled it and read it.. "Hey guys. I needed to do." I read aloud. "Needed to what?" Asked Tyler. "Thats it. It ends there. What could this mean." Trooper was staring at us, giving us the "are you serious" look. "What?" I asked. "You know very clearly. Remember when I told you about the Seldoms? He is one?" We all looked at her blankly. "Never mind, we have to go to the Nether." She blurted. "What?! Why the Nether?!" Ian exclaimed while peeping his head out of his bedroom door. "That is where Herobrine lives. I need a word with him in person." She sounded like she knew the guy personally.. "Well.. How are we going to get obsidian?" Asked Ty. Trooper grinned. "We don't have to go mine for it. I have another idea." Her amulet began to glow. Green mist floated to the floor. Suddely obsidian appeared on the wooden floor. I picked it up. "Fourteen blocks. Should be enough.." I said. I started placing the blocks into a rectangle shape. When the structure was done we only needed one thing else. Trooper stepped forward. She lit the portal with the flint and steel and the purple sheet of light appeared. "I'll go first. This is my talk and I know the place better than you do." She hopped into the portal. I followed her. Then the others after me. "Stay close together. I don't want to lose anyone in this place." She instructed us. I moved closer to her. "Pardon my attitude, but what are you doing?" She said as I was pressing against her shoulder. "Uh.. Nothing." I said while taking an inch back of space. She seemed so serious. Something was wrong. "I know you can tell something is wrong with me Sky. I like Steven okay? Not only as a friend, but have a crush on him." I stared at her. "You're kidding me right?" She turned and crossed her arms. She was giving me the "you aren't stupid are you?" Look. "You aren't kidding.." She nodded. Wow.. Steven was always so quiet. Why not me? I actually comfort her and assist her whenever I can.. Oh no.. Am I getting jealous of Steven? He's a friend. Things happen for a reason..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally chapter seven. Sorry I had you all waiting. I have school and other things to do in life, but that won't keep me from here. Thak you all soo much for the support you all are giving me. It means a lot to me. Also sorry it's short but I wanted to hurry up.