14

Adam
Trooper burst in the door, startling Tyler and Steven. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing important." Trooper replied sternly. "Come on, something's going on and I wanna know." Ty whined. "Yeah. What's got ya all worked up?" Ian asked. "My stupid brother is out there murdering people again." Trooper said nonchalantly. "Well that sounds important!" Kaitlyn said. "Well you don't need to be involved. He's my brother, I'll deal with him." Trooper retorted. "We can help you though!" Insanity suggested. "I can deal with him myself." Trooper grumbled. "LET US HELP, BRUH!" I shouted. Trooper sighed a long and annoyed sigh. "Fine." She said before heading to her room. "Sooo.." Tyler said. "Since we may have pissed Trooper off, any of you wanna go outside to get more meat?" He asked. "I'll go. Not like I have anything better to do." I said. Ian, Kaitlyn, Chuck, Ty, and Steven agreed to go too. "LEZ GO!!" Tyler shouted as he led the way out the door. I rolled my eyes. Goofball.

Kaitlyn
I followed behind Ty. "Hey, Ty.." I whispered. "What?" He replied. "What say we sneak off and go show Troop's bro-bro who's boss?" I asked. "You know what.. Sure. Why not." He said. I smiled. "When the others aren't looking, meet me in that clearing over there." I said, pointing to a clearing that we were passing. "Mkay." Ty said.

We met in the clearing and prepared for the worst. We had our swords ready and our hopes of not getting killed, up. "Alrighty then!" Ty said. "Let's kick this guy's butt!" I smiled and nodded. "Let's mess up his face!!" I exclaimed. Ty laughed. "Come on then." He said. I followed him gingerly.

About 45 minutes into the search for this guy, we heard footsteps behind us. I whirled around and saw a tall man walking toward us. I stopped Ty. "Look look." I said as I tapped his shoulder. Ty turned and watched as the man approached us. He kept walking, as if he didn't know we were there. Suddenly, I feel a rush of air in front of me, and now apparently the man is standing over us, sword unsheathed and smile spread wide. "Hi!" I said excitedly as I kicked him in the balls. His smile immediately changed to a face of pure agony. He fell on his side, making sounds of pain. I smiled at Ty, and he smiled back. "You Trooper's bro?" Ty asked him. "Yeah.. Why?.." He replied. I got impatient and aimed a kick at his face, but my foot went straight through him. He smiled and waved. "Later dorks!" He said, and puffed away. Suddenly, I felt something hit my back, and before I knew it I was face down in the dirt. "GET YOUR LOUSY ASS OFF ME!" I shouted. "No can do kid. You're both comin with me." All just went black after I felt a slight pressure on the side of my head.

Trooper
I sat in my room, thinking about how I could stop him. Grant is just too freaking smart.. I pulled my thoughts away from Grant and went to the kitchen. I got some pork and bread and sat on the couch. Insanity was the only person left. "Hey, Trooper?" I looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked, a little less annoyed sounding. "Who's your brother, and why is he doing this?" She asked. I sighed. "My brother's name is Grant, and I think he's doing this because he was born to." I said. Insanity nodded slowly. "Okay.. Hm.." She mumbled. I shrugged and continued eating my food. I wonder how the others were doing out there.

Adam
"Crap, we lost Ty and Kaitlyn." I said. "I think you need to expect that a lot more, Sky. They'll come back around at some point." Steven said. I sighed. "Okay.." I mumbled.