Chapter 5: He Sickens Me

HEY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. MY IPAD KEPT KICKING ME OFF OF WATTPAD FOR SOME REASON. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT ANYWAYS, I JUST WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS IF YOU WANTED TO BE A CHARACTER IN THE BOOK'S SEQUEL!! IF YOU WANT TO JUST LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. IM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF YOU WANNA TALK. THANKS AND I HOPE YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG HIT!! ALSO, KNOW THAT ALL OF THIS IS MADE UP. I KNOW SOME ABOUT TEAM CRAFTED BUT NOT A LOT SO DONT BUG ME ABOUT IT. THANKS AGAIN AND LATER PUPS!!!

~WOLF

Trooper's POV

I woke in my bed, feeling like I hadn't slept at all. Maybe I didn't? I can't remember.. I had gotten so full of sleep, I hardly remembered the last few minutes of last night. I heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Hey you gonna eat or what?" Asked Sky. "Coming.." I said with a coarse tone. "You doin ok? You don't sound too good.." he asked while coming around the corner into my room. "I'm fine Sky. Go back downstairs." He shrugged and went back downstairs. I got out of bed and dressed in my usual clothes. Green camo shirt with lighter sleeves, dark green jeans, grey shoes, and my headset. I went to the bathroom to straighten my bed-head. My black hair felt silky smooth and the brown streaks were perfectly aligned. I turned on the water and quickly dipped the brush through it. I brushed through my static invaded hair. I set the brush down and hurried downstairs. "Hey-" I started my sentence but I didn't finish it. They were all looking at me. "What's up?.." I asked. Sky smiled and stood up. "I have a question to ask you.." He said in a nervous tone. He walked up to me and said, "Would you like to be a member of Team Crafted?" I stared at him, bewildered. "Me? In Team Crafted?" Sky nodded. "You could be a great addition to the Team. We need you." Ty, Ian, Tyler, and Sky looked hopefully at me. Steven was just eating. His expression wasn't at all happy or excited. It was just.. Kind of dull.. I looked at Sky. "Come over here with me." I took him someplace where Steven wouldn't hear. "Is Steven in TC?" Sky shook his head. "No.." I nodded. "Okay.. Don't you think he SHOULD be in TC? After how he acted with the shadow?" Sky thought for a second. "I suppose you're right.." Sky went back into the dining room. I followed later to see the expression of surprise on Steven's face. I smiled to him. "Really? You mean it?" He asked. "Of course I do. Would I lie to you?" Sky said. "I suppose not.." He replied. "Welcome these two new members of Team Crafted!" Sky announced. The others cheered for us. Sky put his arm over my shoulder. "Happy to have you both on the team."

Ty's POV

I was really happy for them. All of the trouble we went through, they were able to work with us and get us out of the situation. "Congrats guys!" I say. Steven and Trooper high five, then interlock fingers and pull each other in while pointing their hands up. "Way to make it all this way." Steven said to Trooper. "Hey you stole my thunder! But thanks. You too." Trooper goes to hug Sky. "Thank you so much.." Sky patted her back. "No problem.." Trooper pulled back and let Steven shake hands with Sky. "I'm honored." Steven said. He then coughed into the crook of his arm. " You ok?" Sky asked him. Steven cleared his throat. "I'm fine." He said just before coughing again. "Hold on I need a drink.." He said in a coarse tone. He walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. He took a few sips then set the water on the table.

Steven's POV

I was feeling sort of sick.. Not too sick, just like a sore throat. I set the water on the table. Geez that was a bad idea. I felt like barfing. What's wrong with me? I began to feel hot and I started to sweat. I'm sure I didn't feel like this in the morning.. "Are you sure you're ok?" Trooper asked me. "I'm not-" That was all I managed to get out before I hurried to the trash can and barfed. Everyone took a step back. "Gross.." I heard Ty mutter. "I-I don't know what's w-wrong.." I said. "We need to let him rest." Tyler said. Trooper and Sky quickly went to the sink to wash their hands, since they had been in physical contact with me. My sides started to hurt like they were having muscle spasms. I decided to go to my room so I wouldnt infect the whole house. I lay on my bed, feeling weaker and weaker until I finally lost consciousness.

Sky's POV

After I had washed my hands, I went to peek into Steven's room. He was sprawled on his bed, and his breathing was shallow. I closed the door and turned to the others. "Doesn't look good.." I said. "How did this happen? It just began with a couple of light coughs.." Trooper said. She went to the door and peeked in herself. She stared for a moment. Then she almost slammed the door shut. She pushed herself against it. Her face showed an expression of horror. Does that mean.. "What? What was it?" Tyler asked. She looked at me and shook her head. My eyes widened. No.. it couldn't be.. "Let me see." I said to her. "No! No one can go in there now!" I looked at her. Her eyes showed plead. "Fine, I'll stay away." Trooper's glare rested on the others. "That goes for you too." They nodded.

Trooper's POV

The sight I saw was horrific.. Steven was sitting upright in his bed. He was clenching his fists while looking down. His head quickly shot up and he stared at me. He had glowing white eyes. Thats when I shut the door. Nothing could have been more frightening. Suddenly I heard banging on the door from inside his room. I had locked the door so he couldnt get out, even if he wanted to. What there's a bathroom in there. I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. About 7 mins later.. I got out of the shower and got dressed into my PJs. I plopped into my bed and hoped I would get some sleep. My eyelids began to get droopy and I let the grip of slumber take me into the dream world. I opened my eyes to be in the familiar, dank forest. I was in the same position as I was last time. Leaning against a tree. I stood and waited for him to come. Finally I heard footsteps. "Is that you?" I asked. "Hold your horses I'm coming.." said a low voice. A man in a turquoise shirt, dark blue jeans, and dark grey shoes came from the bushes. He was like the original Steve skin but only one detail was different. The eyes. They were glowing white. "You aren't running?" Herobrine said. "I don't think I should when I have a question to ask you." Herobrine looked at me, concerned. "Yes?" I took a step forward. "What did you do to Steven?" I half asked half shouted. "Oh calm down. He has a 75% chance of-" I cut him of. "A 75% chance of surviving I know, but that doesn't mean that he WILL survive!" "You know, you should really consider the fact that as we speak, he is in the room.. pacing.. muttering.. who knows.. maybe the 75% just didn't effect him right.." I stared at Herobrine. Him considering that Steven is gone.. it just frightens me.. "He is strong. Of course he'll live!" Herobrine smirked. "He may seem strong to you, but you dont know his true self." What did that mean? "It means he's keeping a secret from you. Almost every living animal who makes themselves shy, usually have a different side." I didn't want to be here anymore.. "Trooper... Trooper.. TROOPER!!" Ty yelled into my face. I nearly punched him. "Oops. Hehe.. sorry I scared you." I grunted, "You didn't scare me you just startled me." I got out of bed and dressed in my usual clothes. Then I brushed out my bed-head and went downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a fairly large sized crater.. hole.. I didn't know what to call it. I jumped over and looked for the others. Sky was in the kitchen while Ty was rummaging in the fridge, Tyler was watching T.V. And Ian was probably still asleep. I heard loud snores coming from his room. All was calm except the anxiousness that Steven won't come out of the room ever again. I know he may look small but some people never realize what he's capable of doing. He can fight, he has wits, he's smart and he knows what's best. "Don't worry.. He'll come out of it.." I tried to tell them.

Ian's POV

I was just waking up when I heard Trooper talking outside my door. I got out of my bed and opened the door. Trooper jumped. "Uh. I just heard you talking about something.. I figured I should be part of it." Trooper nodded. "Okay. Well anyways, my dream involved Herobrine.. He said that Steven had a different side and a 75% chance of surviving the..disease.. Whatever it is. But we just need to keep en eye on him." I interrupted, "Wait, what do you mean different side?" Trooper leaned against the wall, "Thanks for reminding me, well apparently any living thing that makes themselves shy, has another side to them. I think Herobrine said that those were called.. Uh.. Well that doesn't matter right now." Sky finished for her, "What matters is that we keep Steven and ourselves out of trouble for now."

HEY SORRY ITS SHORT. AND I BET SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING "STEVEN THIS STEVEN THAT ISNT THERE ALREADY ENOUGH OF HIM????!" WELL SURE IF ITS YOURE OPINION AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN STOP READING. BUT IM A SLAMAFAN SO DEAL WITH IT. YEAH YAY CHAPTER 5. Finally..

~WOLF