Chapter 3: Trap

Sky's POV

I was enjoying the time alone with Trooper. Her breathing had steadied. She had fallen asleep. I lay her down and left her in peace. As I was walking away, I heard Trooper call my name. "Sky?" I turned. "Yes?" Trooper walked towards me and hugged me. "Thanks.."

Tyler's POV

I was walking upstairs to my room. I turned the corner and saw Adam and Trooper hugging. "Awww." Adam whipped around. His expression of anger faded to forced relaxation. "Go away Tyler." "I need to get to my room." Adam nodded and I walked past them and into my room.

Squid queen hybrid's POV

"Put him on sleeping gas.." I whispered to the squid to my left. "When he's out, take him to the arena. I want to see how good he fights, despite how weak he looks." The squid went to pull the sleeping gas lever. I put my gas mask on and watched the deep pink vapor. He coughed a few times then passed out. Two squids went in with a hammock bed. They shoved him onto it and carried him to the arena. It won't be long before he wakes. That was only a small dosage of nitrous oxide. (Sleeping gas. I'm a nerd.)

TIME SKIP SEVEN MINUTES

Steven's POV

I woke In a large arena like place. Or was it an arena? I stood. Or at least tried to. I stumbled and lost my balance as if I haven't walked in months. "Welcome. I am the Squid Queen." The squid queen? Hm. Suddenly iron armor and a diamond sword appeared in my inventory. Why do I need this stuff? I heard something menacing in the distance. Footsteps like earthquakes. Roars like mythological crackens. (NERDY IM NERDY) A giant armored squid blundered into the arena. I darted out of the way. The giant squid looked at the Squid Queen. She gave it a sideways thumbs up. What did that mean? The squid turned towards me and locked eyes with mine. It's eyes glowed red. I put on the armor and took out the diamond sword. Just as I had my sword out, the squid charged. I dashed out of the way and jabbed it on its side. I grabbed one of its flailing tentacles and it flung me on top of the squid. I stabbed it's head and sparks flew up from the cut. I looked into the cut to see metal sprockets and wires. This thing was a robot? I cut all of the wires with my sword. The squid came crashing down. I jumped off and landed aside it. "Wonderful! Excellent job." The squid queen exclaimed. I started to feel drowsy again. After a few moments I fell asleep and collapsed.

Squid Queen's POV

He did an excellent job. He even found the weak spot. Most don't find it and they have to fight the hard way. I called Squidward over. (I had no other name in mind lol) "get the syringe. Find some lapis, get a squid tentacle, and water then mash them into a pulp and put it into the syringe." Squidward nodded and slid off. Steven fought so good I actually wanted to make him part of the Squid army.. And the only way to do that was to make him a squid hybrid like me.. I heard banging in the oxygen ducts. Ahh finally. Wait no! I didn't have time! My enemies, skythekidRS, Ssundee, Munchigbrotato, and Deadlox dropped into the arena. "Ahh welcome! We've been expecting you.." I said, despite the anger. Another person dropped in after Deadlox. Sky'sTrooper! "Welcome back former prisoner.." I said to her.

Trooper's POV

We dropped into a spaced area. Like an arena or something.. I recognized the squid queens voice after she "welcomed" me. "Where's Steven?" I asked. "Why would I tell you?" My amulet began to glow. The squid queen flinched. "How did you get that back?!" She exclaimed. "I stole it back! Don't you know how dumb your troops are?! I walked right past them!"

FLASHBACK

Trooper's POV

I had broken out of the cell and was sneaking down the corridor to the room where they kept my amulet. I reached the end of the hallway and poked my head around the corner. Two squid guards were sitting in front of a trophy case. Inside of the glass dome was my amulet. It was sparking and glowing bright. That means it was separated from its desired owner, and the owner was about to be reunited with it. The squid guards were asleep. Worst guards ever. I stepped over them, lifted the dome, and put my amulet back on. I felt its power coming back to me. How good it felt. I went back up the hallway and found an oxygen duct. I jumped into it and crawled back to the surface. The alarm went off and I started crawling faster. I burst into daylight and I started running. I ran past a valley and turned around a hill and stopped dead in my tracks, almost running into a guy in sunglasses.

END FLASHBACK

Trooper's POV

"You should remember. You sent your troops after me and I killed them single handedly!" The squid queen's expression changed from surprise to rage. "SURROUND THEM!!" She yelled. Squids surrounded us and drew derpy squid swords. Really? They break right on impact. We all charged at the squids, killing most of them. My amulet started to glow brighter. Somehow it began to drag me into a corridor. "Help!" I yelled. "Trooper what's happening!?" Sky called back to me. "I don't know!" I tried to stop it but it was too powerful. It stopped at a hallway corner. I looked around the corner and saw a huge group of squids, getting ready for battle. Oh great. Just what we need.. My amulet began to drag me across the opening and into the next hallway. It stopped in front of a large.. Thing.. I have no idea what it is.. I saw my reflection in it but that's all.. Was it just a giant mirror? Suddenly something pounded on it. "Huh?"

Steven's POV

I was banging on the glass, but she did nothing but look at me. "Trooper!" I yelled. She jumped a little. "S-Steven is that you? Where are you?" Why didn't she see me? "Behind the glass!" She stared at my feet. "You mean behind the mirror?" She asked. Oohhh that's why. "Yeah behind the mirror. Do you think you can break it?" I turned and saw a fairly large group of squids coming straight at me. I whirled around. "AND HURRY!!!" Her eyes widened. "Ok ok I'm going as fast as I can!" The glass broke and I dived through it. She replaced the block and we ran off to the arena. "You might want this." She said handing me diamond armor. "Thanks." I said as I put it on. The previous iron armor and diamond sword had disappeared. "And this." I took the diamond sword and we both charged to battle. Two squids tried to jump onto me, but I easily dodged. Adam was fighting two squids at once, Tyler was fighting two as well, Ian was fighting a hybrid, Ty was exploding tons of squids at a time, and Trooper was using her amulet. Everyone was busy.. Except me. I looked up to the place where I last saw the squid queen. She was standing on her balcony, watching. I snuck to the stairs that led to the balcony. 'You sure you wanna do this?' It felt like my brain didn't want to do this, but I did. I started to tiptoe up the steps. When I reached the top there was a small hallway that led to the balcony door. I looked in the window. She was still standing there watching. I opened the door slowly. When I got to striking position, something felt odd about her. Like.. "You fool.." I heard her voice behind me. I whipped around and swung my sword. She ducked and went to the front of the balcony. "You really think you can sneak up on me?" She said as she took out her iron sword. "You're no match for me. I have full protection with this diamond armor." I teased. "Phht." She waved a hand at me. I stared in disbelief as she put on ruby armor. One of the strongest armors in the Minecraft world. "You were saying?" She asked. I had no comeback.. I turned back to the door to see that it was blocked off by bedrock.

Sky's POV

I took down the two squids I was fighting and went to help Ian with the hybrid. Trooper was fighting bravely. Just her and her amulet. She didn't let anyone fight with her because she was afraid that someone would accidentally get hurt. The amulet had the same abilities as mine only a bit stronger. When we fought off the hybrid we met up with Tyler and Ty in the center of the arena. "Wasn't Steven with us?" Asked Ty. "He was.." I looked around. I couldn't see him if he was in the arena. "Adam, on the balcony!" Trooper called to us. I looked up to where she was pointing. Is he crazy?? The squid queen was wearing ruby armor. The best of the best! "Steven!" I called to him. He didn't look at me. The squid queen lunged at him. He quickly moved out of the way. "I can't get down! The entrance is blocked by bedrock!" I saw the stairs that led up to the balcony. "I'm coming to help you!" I called to him. I ran up the stairs and broke the wall beside the bedrock. I jumped onto the balcony and stood beside Steven. "Lay off squid breath!" The squid queen stood there, flames of blue flaring in her eyes. "It's not fair. Two against one. How does this make you a leader of an army?" I gritted my teeth. "So what? You have ruby armor on. If I didn't come up here to help, Steven wouldn't have been able to put up with you." Steven elbowed me in the side. "What? Trying to make myself look strong." He eyed me down. "And I'm not?" He shook his head and turned back to the squid queen. "You are no match for us." He said confidently. "Are you sure? I've managed to capture all of you.." I whirled around to the the others struggling in a squid's or hybrid's tentacles. Even Trooper.. "Let them go!" I said while turning back around. Complete silence. Steven and the squid queen were gone.. Where are they now?

----------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY HOW WAS IT?? I HOPE UR ENJOYING MY STUFF. GIVE ME IDEAS IF U HAVE EM!

THANKS PUPS, LATER!!

~WOLF