Chapter 8: Hunt Ends To Soon

Sky's POV

I don't know how to wrap my head around this.. What does she find attracting in him? I don't want to get mad at him.. I don't want to get jealous of him either.. But I also don't want to lose my chances with Trooper. I looked around the burning place, wondering about a plan so Trooper would get her mind off of Steven. Why was I thinking about that? He's a great friend and I shouldn't blame him if Trooper likes him.. Ugh what to do?..

Trooper's POV

Sky was walking behind me, muttering to himself. Great now he's jealous. Why did I tell him that? I sighed. "Please don't be jealous of him.. He just.. attracts me to himself without realizing he's doing it.." Sky was looking at the ground, still muttering. I sighed again. As I was walking, a strange figure standing in the distance caught my eye. "Look who finally showed up.." I mumbled. "Hey, Hero! Over here!" His white eyes glowed menacingly. "I see you, don't yell." He called back to me. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. We reached him and I began asking questions. "I know, but why him? I mean he has done an incredible job on holding back his Seldom High side. He shouldn't be here." Herobrine looked concerned. "You never introduced me to your friends Trooper. Nor them to me." I glared at him. "They know very well who you are, stop trying to change the subject. Where. Is. He?" Herobrine sighed. "Fine I'll tell you. He's in the east jungle, where the Fountain is." I nodded. "Thank you, finally." I began walking away. "I can help you find your way around.." He called to us. I glanced over my shoulder. "I know that place better than you do Hero. We'll be fine without your assistance." Herobrine pouted and turned around to walk the other way. *TIME SKIP FOUR MINUTES* We reached the portal and went through it. It wasn't long before we reached the east jungle. Also known as Fountain Jungle. As soon as we had entered I saw blue and white stripes. "Steven?" I called out. The figure jumped, startled, and turned. "Trooper? Guys?! Where did you come from?" He asked. Another person was with him. "Who is that?" I asked. "And we came from the house duh." The other person turned as well. "OH MY GOSH MORE PEOPLE!!" She dashed towards us, looking over us and inspecting. "Uhm.. what are you doing?.." Asked Ty. "Oh sorry, the name's Kaitlyn." She replied. Steven looked us and made the 'crazy' signs. I nodded, amused. I introduced us, "This is Tyler, Ty, Ian, Adam, and I am Trooper." She nodded. "Cool to meet you all." She said while smiling. I nodded. "We came to rescue him." I said while pointing to Steven. She nodded slowly. "Or have you.." She said questioningly. I began to worry that she didn't trust us. "Nawh just kidding!" She said. I sighed in relief. "So uh.. do you want to leave now or what?" Steven asked. I shrugged. "I mean we could.." Kaitlyn cut me off. "Wait! What about Insanity and Chuck!? We can't just leave them here!" Steven nodded. "Yeah.. She's right Trooper. I made more than just one friend in my time here. I wouldn't want to leave them stuck here." I nodded. "I agree. Guys, how about you?" I turned to the small group of boys. All but Sky nodded. "Sky? Hello? Earth to Adam?" He snapped his head up to look at me. "S-sorry.. just thinking.. I agree." I turned back to Steven and Kaitlyn. "Looks like we're all on your side." I said while smiling. "Thanks Trooper. I knew you'd understand." Steven gleefully said. I sighed, unable to think about what Sky is thinking now.. Jealousy? Nervousness? Anger? Fear? There's a line of mixed emotions I could name, but I can't now. I have to help my friend.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry I had you all wait so long. Thanks to those of you who stayed with me on this one. I've been busy writing another book, busy with school. I'm sure most of you will understand. THANK YOU ALL I LOURVES YOU ALL!!! P.s So sorry it's so short. I didn't want it to be this short but I figured you all were getting impatient. Bear with me here.