Chapter 6: What now?

Sky's POV

We were just lounging around. We had no idea what to do on this blazing hot day. "Sky?" I heard Trooper call my name. "Yes?" "Do you wanna blow up a lake full of squids?" There was the idea I was looking for. "YES!!" Ty jumped up from his nap. "Huh what? Squids?" Trooper chuckled. "We are going to blow up a lake full of squids." Ty's eyes widened. "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!" Sky laughed. "Of course I'll take you. And anyone else who wants to go." Ian shook his head. "I'm good. Maybe later." Sky nodded. "Tyler?" Tyler shrugged. "Why not." He said while getting off of the couch. "Alrighty. Let's stalk up on TNT and ship out!" We all got four stacks of TNT and headed out the door. We started running to the lake next door.

Ian's POV

I was just wanting to go back to sleep. When they left I went to my bed. I plopped down and pulled the warm covers over me.

Steven's POV

I have no clue what's happening.. I feel like I'm being controlled or something. I was lying on my bed when I heard a voice. "Come on get up." I bolted up and looked around. "Who said that?.." I muttered. A figure stood in the shadows of a corner of the room. He stepped out of the shadow and revealed himself to me. Herobrine?! What was he doing here? I couldn't bare to look into his glowing eyes. Even though they are white, doesn't mean that they don't have evil in them. "What's wrong? You might as well be the same." He grabbed me by the arm, pulled me up, and started shoving me to a wall mirror. I closed my eyes. Who knows what he did to me? He sort of smacked me on the back. "Just look already!" I forced my eyes open. I had the same glowing white eyes. "Why? Why me?" I asked him in a quivering voice. "You are a weakness to your friends.. But an advantage to me. You are a Seldom." A Seldom? What are those? "What are Seldoms?" I asked him. "Seldoms' have a different side to themselves. They are shy on one side but much different on the other. Stronger, sturdier, more powerful than Notch himself." Herobrine didn't seem to be making sense. "Come again?" I said. "I mean, how do you know I am one?" He turned me around to be face to face with him. "In some way, you are related to me. All of you are related to me. Every Minecraftian is related to me. But Seldoms are special. Rare is in their name. You are probably only one of twelve I know of." One of twelve.. "How can I trust you?.." I asked. Herobrine thought for a moment. "You could concider the lives of friends, or a hunt down between me and all of the Seldoms." I was confused. "I want to be all powerful, so I need all of you Seldoms out of my way.." I started backing away. If it meant saving my friends.. "Hunt down." I said. "Good! Now that I know that you all chose Hunt, I can go prepare. I will teleport you to the arena in 45 minutes." He vanished and I was left alone in the dimly lit room.

Sky's POV

We were having the time of our lives. Squids were writhing on the shore, dying. After we had blown up all of the TNT we headed back home. We had gotten inside and were face to face with complete silence. "Yo Ian!?" Trooper shoutetd. We heard someone say, "What the?-" Then a thud. Ian burst through his door. "Don't scare me like that! I fell off my bed!" Ty chuckled. "Sorry bro. It's Trooper's fault." Ian stared at Trooper and then closed the door. I decided to put my ear against Steven's door. I heard him talking.. "Hunt down." He seemed to have said. I heard another voice.. "Good! Now that I know that you all chose Hunt, I can go prepare. I will teleport you to the arena in 45 minutes." Who was that? I knocked on the door. "Steven? Who are you talking to?" I heard his sort of gasp. Then the sound of skidding paper against wooden floors, then an "Oof!" And a thud. "Sky? I-I didn't hear you come into the house.." I sort of felt guilty. "Sorry. Uh, can I come in?" I asked. "Sure.. I guess.." He replied. I opened the door and walked in. He was standing next to his wall mirror. "Who were you talking to?" I asked. Steven's expression turned to slight worry. "Uh.. No one.." "Okay.. Well. Uh.. How are you doing?" He shrugged. "Better than before.." His eyes suddenly flashed white. I jumped, a little startled. "What?" He asked. "N-nothing.. Do you want some food or something." He looked at his feet. "Sure." This was apparently awkward to him. I moved out of the doorway. He stepped out and headed for the fridge. "Steven you're ok!" Trooper said while hugging him. He hugged her back shortly, then continued his way to the fridge. I love how Trooper is as enthusiastic as she is. She's kinda cute when she's happy. I caught myself staring at her. Ty whispered to Tyler, "Looks like someone has a crush.." I glared at him. "Soo.. What now?" Trooper asked. I shrugged. "I dunno. I think we should do a squid check." We had developed a squid check ever since we got back from the squid prison. Tyler and Trooper nodded. Ian opened his bedroom door. "I'm all for it." He said while stepping out. "Ok well whoever wants to go just come with me." I said. I started to collect my gear and headed for the door. Ian, Tyler, and Trooper followed me. Ty and Steven stayed behind. "You sure you don't wanna come along Ty? And I understand about you Steven." Ty plopped down onto the couch. "I'm sure. I had enough excitement at the lake." I nodded and led the others outside.

Ty's POV

"So Steven.. How's it going?" He just looked at me. Then he shrugged. "I guess it's going fine. I'm a little worried about-" he slapped his hand over his mouth. I turned to him. "A little worried about what?" He shook his head. "Nothing." Just then his eyes flashed white. "What was that?" I asked. "What was what?" He replied. I turned back to the T.V. "Never mind." He shrugged again and opened the fridge. I leaned against the arm of the sofa and stared outside. I watched the group of four slowly dissappear behind the horizon. The sky was turning a light violet color. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Steven suddenly asked. "I just hope that they don't run into any squids. " I muttered. Steven put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. They have Adam and Trooper. Their amulets can easily hold them back if both are being used at once." I looked at him. He too was staring out the window. Something was up. He was keeping something from us.. He looked at the clock and turned to his room. He sighed and went to his room and started gathering items. His quiver full of arrows were strapped to his back when he stepped out again. He had his sword in a belt sheath and had his bow in hand. "What's all the gear for?" I asked. "Something important.." He said. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I was determined to find out. "Okay then.." I said. He sighed and went back into his room. He shut the door behind him. I quickly got up and stumbled to the door as I tripped on the trash can. I put my ear against the door. He began muttering to himself. "Should I go?.. I have no choice.." What was he talking about. Suddenly another voice sounded in the room. "Are you ready?" Asked the other man. "I-I dont know.." Then came a long sigh. "How about you come to the meet, then decide." Offered the man. "Alright.." A bright light flashed from under the door. Silence gripped the room. I slowly opened the door and Steven was gone.