Chapter 9: Rescue

Sky's POV
I was following the others. Nothing that exciting.. Not until Trooper hung back to walk with me. "Sky.. Please don't be jealous of Steven.. It hurts me to see you like this.." She said. I sighed. "Well.. It's kind of hard not to be jealous. How can you choose between me and Steven? Which one of us do you like the most?" Trooper sighed and looked at the ground. "It's difficult to choose.. You're both great guys.." 'does he have magic? No.' I thought to myself as I looked at my amulet. Suddenly Kaitlyn burst out, "Insanity! Chuck!" I looked up to see two girls staring at us. One was wearing mostly black with some purple. She also had enderdragon wings folded up on her back. The other had multicolored eyes. One eye was yellow, the other purple. It looked like she had feathers.. A creeper scarf was also covering her mouth. We reached the two girls and they introduced themselves. "It's a nickname, don't judge." Chuck said while Tyler was about to question. "Well what now?" I asked. Ty shrugged, "How am I supposed to know?" Ian shook his head, "I don know.." Tyler accidentally sat on a cactus.. Oh yeah.. We're in a desert biome.. "OW FUCK!!" He screamed. We all laughed. Ian went to help him pull the spines out of his butt. "It's good to see you again, Kaitlyn, Steven." Insanity said with a soft tone. Steven nodded. "You bet." Kaitlyn replied. "So uh.. Why are you here again?" Chuck asked. I looked at Steven. "We came to save him, but he insisted we come find you two. And I can see why." I said smiling at Chuck. I think she was blushing.. I couldn't quite tell underneath her scarf. I could see Ian nearly staring at Insanity. He had the look of an excited puppy in his eyes. "Hey bro, snap out of it!" Tyler yelled in Ian's face. Ian jumped. "What?! Huh? Uhm.." He began to blush. I smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys.. I've uhm.. Kinda run out of ideas for the book.. So.. Uh.. If you have ANY ideas for this book, and I mean ANY, involving this book, please please PLEASE tell me.. Porvavor, Le do thoil, Masé do thoilé?