Confession

"I'm reporting live from the event venue, we just saw world class sports player Brazil enter the venue! It seems Japan is currently entering as well." A reporter exclaimed with great excitement. He clutched his microphone tighter, this event was a one in a thousand opportunity to be able to get this close to the world stars.

Two actors got out of the same car, when they stepped out, all the cameras turned to them. The blinding lights flashed continuously as they walked into the building.

The reporter seemed overjoyed at this, "look! It's the two stars of the newest hit movie, Russia and America! They are definitely the biggest hits as of now so, them walking together was quite a sight to the eye. I was almost blinded by their handsomeness." He covered his eyes to express what he said more in depth.

When the two of them walked into the building all eyes were definitely on them, but both paid no attention to it due to being used to the attention. "I feel like everyone's staring at us, how creepy haha," America chuckled.

He then raised an eyebrow and added, "You're wearing a new suit, what's the special occasion?" He then proceeded to knock on the taller male's chest a few times as if spontaneous.

Russia smirked, "I have to look good when I receive the reward don't I?" America paused for a second before replying in a smug manner, "look who learnt to be arrogant."

"I learnt it from you." Russia added one last time before entering further into the venue.

"Hey hey you asshole, you're the one who convinced me to stop acting timidly and let my true personality shine but now you're teasing me like this." The American pouted and caught up to him.

This was in fact what they talked about right before leaving for the event. America reluctantly agreed but he secretly felt so free being able to act like he usually would again.

They both examined the main venue.

The main venue was huge, it was similar to the venue for opera's. (Search it up on google for a better image)

"Are there assigned seats?"

"Not that I know of," Russia responded nonchalantly, secretly analyzing which seat would be the best for just them two to interact without being disturbed.

He continued saying, "let's sit there." He pointed at a desolate corner but had a nice view of the stage.

America teased, "hmm~ such a desolate corner, are you trying to be alone with me?"

The Russian replied almost immediately with a firm tone, "that's right, how did you know?" Despite asking a question, we wasn't actually asking, it was more like a courting technique.

America's cheeked flushed pink slightly as he smiled, "since when have you been such a jokester? come on the event is about to start." The shorter male led the other by the hand to the seats.

The tricolored country stared at the hand that held his but said nothing.

The second they sat down the lights of the room dimmed and a voice was heard on the speakers.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I am your host for today, my name is United Nations. Or you can call me UN for short." The man flashed an award winning smile at the cameras.

He was quite a famous name in the entertainment industry. UN was the one with the most connections, he recruited talents, arranged event, and much more. Most would refer to him as the mastermind of this industry.

America, being the ex number one star, would naturally have met UN. They got along pretty well and had a few dinners together to discuss his upcoming shows. He wasn't a bad guy but he did have a regal air around him.