First Day

When they got to their destination the sun was blazing, the pathway felt like stepping on burning coal in all honesty.

As the group of people walked up the pathway to their assigned living space a few of the actors and actresses were constantly complaining about how hot the weather was and got mad at one of the staff for picking a place like this.

America felt bad for the staff as they profusely apologized, the actresses weren't even big ones either, he couldn't even remember their names.

As much as he wanted to tell them off, he couldn't because he promised to not cause any trouble, he needed to keep his reputation in mind.

But the American swore if those people start complaining again he'd snap their feet like twigs before they can utter out another word.

"It's quite hot and we still have quite a bit to go, do you want me to carry you if you're tired?" Russia asked sincerely to the shorter male next to him with an annoyed expression.

China and Germany overheard this, they silently looked at each other and raised an eyebrow. China smirked and did an ok hand sign, Germany looked at him with 'I beg to differ' written on his face.

America was horrified at the mental image that created, "No please don't do that in public..." he said with a hand covering his forehead.

"Ahh it's so hot this is so annoying I can't believe we have to walk this far the staff are so stupid to pick a spot like this I-" one of the girls started to complain. But before she finished her rant Russia shot her a glance sharper than knives.

"A mere small actress shouldn't be complaining about the staff, you should be lucky they even allowed you to be on the show considering your participation won't affect the show's popularity at all so suck it up." The Russian hissed, his words stabbed straight through her heart but she couldn't say anything.

It's not like she can pick a fight with the top actor and she doesn't have better physique either.

She shut up after that, America internally praised him for speaking up.

The people walking at the very back are the director and the manager of the show. They silently discussed about the show, they were quite optimistic due to having both top actors in the decade right here.

"We should have more screen time for Russia since he's the top actor and I'm sure people would watch as long as he's there." The manager said.

The director considered for a moment, "if you ask me, people would watch our show purely because America is here, you know about his scandal that he hasn't responded to until now. I'm sure some people will watch the show purely because they want to get info on him or just insult him online in general."

"Don't you think the other participants will be uncomfortable around him? I mean even I am a little but uncomfortable if I have to be honest." The manager rubbed his arms.

"I mean who wouldn't be? He got off so easy as well... what has the world come to these days?"

When they finally arrived, the place was a cozy small inn to mix with the nature vibe
they're going for in the show.

By the time everyone was finished with briefing and given all their own separate rooms they started rolling the cameras.

Americans room was next to Russia's and he could've sworn he saw Russia light up like a firefly when he heard about it. But it could've just been his imagination again, I mean who would ever be happy to be near him anymore.

The host of the show talked to them about what they would do across the 5 days and told them that for today they'd just cook dinner, due to the long bus ride it was already evening as well.

In the kitchen they were provided with ingredients, everyone had a different set of ingredients. America's counter was filled with a variety of spices but he couldn't find any sugar.

'Oh well that's too bad.'

The Russian glanced at the American's ingredients before smiling and turning back to his pile.

The clock ticked by signaling the remaining time they had, the camera circled around the entire room many times for clips.

"Anddddd times up! Please don't do anything anymore. Feel free to share whatever you made with your friends. Have a great night!"

Everyone genuinely seemed to enjoy themselves while cooking even with all the mistakes and slip ups they made.

The American took a bottle of water and drank half of it in one sitting. He noticed Russia looking a little worn out next to him.

America tilted the bottle over to him, "you want some?"

Russia smiled and accepted the bottle, but before he did Poland burst in and handed everyone their own separate drinks.

America could've sworn he clicked his tongue in annoyance before walking back to his counter.

He stormed back next to America and handed him some of the food he made. "Want some? It's sweet, I got sugar as an ingredient in my pile."

"I've been so sugar deprived since yesterday yes please."

America was about to eat it when he suddenly remembered something, "ah I forgot to clean my counter I'll be right back."

He walked back and tidied up his counter, unfortunately he was unlucky enough to accidentally knock over a bowl containing food.

It toppled over and spilt all over another unlucky man who was right in front of it. "Oh I'm sorry Germany I didn't mean to spill the bowl all over you."

America rushed to help him up but Germany's expression had 'I can do it myself' written all over it. "It's just an accident don't worry, I can clean myself just fine so you can just stay there."

And so America didn't move from his spot but did clean up the remainder that didn't fall on Germany but fell on the counter.

Later that night the first episode of this small reality show released, all the media rushed to watch it due to there being quite a good amount of famous actors and actresses there.

XXXXXXX commented : China looks so good as always

XXXXXX commented : omgg a new series with all these good looking actors? I'm in

XXXXXXX commented : Lol I'm just here cuz there were a bunch of clips from this episode where America spilled the bowl all over Germany

XXXXXX commented : y'all did America do that on purpose ugh I'm so done with him he's such an asshole he got off so easy last time

XXXXXX commented : he definitely spilt that on purpose even after apologizing he didn't even go over to help

XXXXXXX commented : the only reason I'm watching this is to see America be an asshole even after two years

XXXXXXX commented : why isn't he cancelled already Jeez

Of course the snarky remarks weren't unnoticed by the show's staff.

"Why did the editors edit it like this? It looks like he did it on purpose, he didn't though, we should fix it." The manager complained to the staff.

"We're getting more views because of it though, actually, I have an idea." The director placed a hand on his chin and smiled.

-----------------------

Ok but these five days are prolly gonna piss off a lot of people. Oh well it's part of the plot what can I do?

Notes : no spell check I'm tired