Secret's Out

The two of them were in the same place but different rooms so the audio didn't echo through their microphones. America got onto the call with the rest of the crew after he put his headphones on.

"Hi there thanks for having me here!" He greeted them cheerfully. The host and the moderators greeted him back, the other participants as well.

Then another person joined, it was Russia. He didn't say any greetings but everyone noticed he joined.

"Okay so we'll start going live in 5 minutes please have your cameras, audio and game ready." A moderator informed them.

All of them started turning their cameras on one by one. The second everyone did, America searched through the participants for Russia and eventually found him.

When they went live, a huge wave of viewers rushed in along with a ton of chat messages. The moderators noticed since they had three big stars in the entertainment industry joining them today, their views have increased by a ton.

A lot of them were people complimenting their looks.

The host went ahead and introduced everyone and what game they were playing.

"How good are you at games China, Russia and America?" The host asked them.

America thought for awhile, "I'd say I'm decent."

China, "I'm good at games."

Russia was silent, "I don't play games..." his voice was husky and a little bit embarrassed while he said this.

"The chat is asking why."

"Busy with work." The Russian said very simply.

The host didn't press more into it after that, the host asked them to kindly start up their games and start playing as they chatted.

America noticed Russia lagging behind from the group as they fought or did anything. He slowed down his pace and always walked next to Russia after that.

When they fought, America would help him out a lot, directing him on what to do and where to go as well as defending him when he could.

"Here I'll give you some of the equipment I got." America sent it over to his boyfriend. "There's no need." Russia tried to decline but after they kept going back and forth he decided to just accept it.

The Russian noticed that he wasn't as good as everyone else, he also noticed the American helping him out a lot. He felt his face heating up but made sure to suppress it in front of the camera.

The viewers also noticed America helping him. They continuously pointed it out and made shipping jokes about the two of them.

"America, Russia, are you okay with these types of jokes? If not, I can ask the mods to filter out those kinds of messages."

"It's fine." Russia answered nonchalantly as he died again, he furrowed his brows when the message filled his screen.

"Then let's continue and talk about other things, do any of you guys have plans for movies or shoots or anything?"

A smaller actress took initiative to speak first, "I have a photoshoot tomorrow."

"Me and Russia have a movie planned together." America spoke next, getting the attention of the Russian. "Oh, are you two the main character again?"

Russia, "that is the plan."

A random actor laughed, "people will start shipping you two even more, it's all over the internet nowadays. Don't you find it a bit annoying?"