Concealed Jealousy

"How do you guys feel about the release of the new movie? It turned out to be quite the big hit!" The MC asked them questions.

The cast of the movie sat in a row right next to each other. Japan lifted her eyes, a cold layer of ice rested on her gaze. She looked as imposing as ever, then her lips curled into a smile. The ice cold gaze became one of warmth and tenderness.

"I'm very excited to see how well the movie will continue to grow," she replied to the MC's question without a second to lose as if she had scripted this from the beginning. The MC expectantly turned to the American and Russian who were the other two main characters in this movie.

America replied with a smile, "it was a fun project to work on! I hope I can work with the other members of the cast again someday." When their gazes landed on Russia, his face was impassive, lowering his eyelashes, then finally spoke, "I'm glad the movie released with no problems."

"Fans online has been buzzing about the romance in the movie, how do you feel about this?"

America gave a dry chuckle, "well I don't really care about what my fans do online, so I don't mind them shipping me with anyone as long as they don't take it too far."

Japan gave a sideways glance and also answered, "I have no problems with them shipping me and America, same as what America has spoken, as long as they don't take it too far."

The MC nodded in approval and moved on to the next question, "apparently some fans started shipping America and Russia instead of the main couple, due to some scenes where Russia's actions became more tender when around America, how do you feel about this?"

"I didn't even notice myself but if you put it that way, I don't mind either." America placed his elbow on his armchair and rested his cheek on the palm of his hand, A lazy smile plastered on his face.

Russia folded his hands and lowered his head a little, a small hardly noticeable smile appeared on his face, "I also don't mind, consider it fanservice if you'd like."

The MC ordered the staff to bring out some papers and writing equipment. "Let's move on to the little games I have in store, let's start with the cast drawing each other! Draw the person to your right."

America's gaze trailed to his right, an elegant lady sat there, Japan.

Russia's gaze drifted to his right as well, America sat there, he also noticed the shorter male's gaze that seemed to linger on Japan. The Russian tried to hide the annoyance in his gaze as his eyes narrowed slightly.

When they started drawing, America knew well his drawing skills weren't the best, but he knew he had to provide slight comedic effect when he revealed his drawing. He didn't spend too long on it when he started staring at Russia, then his gaze fell to his hands. The taller male's hands were well defined and elegant, even each stroke seemed to be filled with affection and care.

America didn't know if he was hallucinating but he could faintly see the joy in the Russian's face as he drew.

When the time was up they revealed their drawings one by one, most of the cast couldn't draw very well so the rest always burst into laughter with every drawing revealed.

When Japan revealed her drawing, it was... unique. From what America heard it was a traditional artstyle from her culture but couldn't help bursting into laughter when he saw it. "You're so mean! I bet your drawing isn't any better anyways." Japan playfully punched America in a fit of anger and taunted him.

"Oh yeah? Take a look at my masterpiece!" America revealed his drawing, on there was... a drawing that was hardly recognizable. Even Japan's mom wouldn't necessarily be able to tell that this is her child. "Pfft HAHAHAHA! What is that? It doesn't look anything like her." Another cast member pointed out.

America huffed proudly, "it's not everyday you get to feast your eyes on my masterpiece! What do you think Japan?"

"I'm sorry but that looks nothing like me-" she struggled to hold in a laugh. America broke out into unbridled laughter, joining them. Only one person didn't say a word nor laughed.

The man sat there with a small smile on his face as he stared at the drawing, finding the American silly but yet not wanting to laugh, he just admired silently. But on the other hand he also felt a part of his heart feel a bit frustrated.

"I feel like the drawings gradually get worse and worse and worse as time goes on, let's see what Russia has for us."

With all their expectant gazes landing on the Russian, he startled himself into reality and broke out of his daydream. "I'm not a good artist either anyways," he sighed and revealed his drawing as well.

America's face was filled with awe and shock, the drawing was actually gorgeous and was quite accurate. "Wow what a liar you're totally not good at drawing" A cast member chuckled sarcastically. Everyone else followed suit, "I was expecting something even worse than America's but it seems here Russia seems to be quite the artist!"

America stared at the drawing, a smile curved on his lips. He indeed looked quite good in the drawing, he also knew the hardships of drawing, what a large amount of effort he must've put into this kind of art piece.

Only Russia knew that, in actuality, he had been drawing America for quite a long time that his hands gradually grew accustomed to it. He also felt that the drawing was lacking compared to the actual person.

No drawing of his could ever hold a candle to the actual person.

When the show was over they exited the studio to greet their fans who have been waiting patiently for them to come out. A whole swarm of people came in like buzzing bees, they all begged for autographs and pictures.

The cast went along their best, signing autographs occasionally as they tried to walk.

A female fan who America was signing their notebook for glanced at him and Japan. She spoke, "you two go really well together! Best of luck!" She giggles and got lost in the crowd.

America wanted to correct her and say that they were actually just good friends but found it a hassle and just didn't say anything.

American and japan both got many comments similar to that, both of them didn't mind and didn't care. Instead they joked about it to each other a lot like a pair of old friends.

But they didn't notice the tall imposing figure behind them with a sour expression and a piercing gaze sharper than knives.

----------------------

Hold a candle : Compare

----------------------

Sorry for no updates last week, I was a little busy with school and I've been feeling quite down about my art, I feel like it's just not good enough that's all.

Anyways my birthday is coming soon on Thursday (Nov 5) yikes...

Notes : 1 spell check