first meeting | 20

He called me should i pick it up? Or should i ignore it. Im so embarrassed. But if i ignored it what will he say? Is it true that he is my boyfriend? Isnt it too fast?

I decide to pick it up.

"Hey you safely arrived right?"

I just keep silent cause im to embarrassed to talk.

"Hellow? Are you there? Ohh.. it might be because the peck right? Hahaha... Get use to it cause ill give it to you every single time we met.. are you there? Hmm its look like im the only one who will talk huh? Its okay but listen to me care fully.

You must think if this really happend right? Im so sorry cause it happend to fast but i just want to know are regretting cause say yes to be my girlfriend? Just answer yes or no then no need to talk"

"No i don regret it i like you sincerely"

"I expect it to be short but thanks heheee. Okay now you will not talk right i want you to do something. Listen to me okay? You just arrived right... Light up a candle"

I quickly find a candle and light it up.

"Then, i want you to walk to your windows open it and place the candle infront yout windows."

I place the candle infront of the window as he said

" Now step 3 step to the back and call my name three time in your mind while closing your eyes"

'jung hoseok,jung hoseok,jung hoseok'

"Now open your eye then step therr step to the front and look outside"

I saw him standing while doing heart shape with his hand. I smile at him and he do the same.

"Now i know where is your room .I just try to be romantic hahaha btw i left some present hope you like it. Wear it okay? Ill hung up now. Goodnight and sleep well princess!"

He hung up and wave his hand to me. I wave my hand to him while smiling happily. He get inside the car and drive away from my sight.

*Tok tok tok*

"Miss someone left this infront the door with a card written your name." Mrs bang give me the box

"Thanks mrs bang. Its already night go and take a rest..." I smile at her and i close my door

I sit on my bed and read the card first.

' i just want to make this day memorable so i bought you this present.. hope you like it.

Jeon hyemi"

I smile with his hand writing so cute. I start to open the wraper and theres two box. Looks like jewelry box i open the small one first.

 Looks like jewelry box i open the small one first