Beat up | 6

Jungkook and I at the gaming room playing games together. It's holiday guys chill and play some games.

" Shit Hyemi can't you just drove the car faster look what you did..you make me stay at the back ughh!!" Since we start to play jungkook always complaining and protests about everything.

" Fineee play by yourself I'm going out" I always give in when this things happened but this time I already surrender.

I start my car and drove to the mall. As soon as I arrived I call my friend Momo to ask her if she free right now.

" Yeah I'm okay right now..are you already there?" She ask me and I said yes.

" Okay I'll be there in a couple of minutes." She hung up the phone and I went in the mall first.

20 minutes later

On the phone

" Hyemi where are you?" She ask me and I told her that im at the Starbucks.

After some minutes she found me and both of us start to go shopping.

"Why you look like pissed huh?" She ask me maybe she ask me that because since we met for shopping I always with my poker face and didn't enjoy.

" Nothing let's go to the next shop" I said to her and we went to the next clothes shop.

" No you are not you are not Hyemi that I know. Hyemi that I know always happy when it was shopping time" she said to me and I look at her.

"Fine it is because of jungkook.." I told her and she look at me serious.

"And what with him?" She start to choose the clothes and hear what I want to say.

"He always complaining bla bla bla and it pissed me off" I told he and just laugh at me.

"Only because of that? Gurl you are jeon Hyemi the queen of pranks why don't you just prank him?" She told me and my face brighten up.

"Oh my God how can I be so stupid..but I'm lacking of idea sis can you help me ughh" both of us start to think what pranks should I do

" Passed out prank?" She suggest the prank.

"I already do that" she look at me shock and I giggle.

" Really ?! How he reacts?" We take a seat at the nearest cafe and the waiter take our order.

"He really think I passed out duhh he cried so bad" both of us laugh and out order arrived.

" How about beat up prank? Since you out because you mad then why don't you do beat up pranks?" She gave me that idea and I smile look at her.

"Yeahhhh righttt can you do the bruises for me?" I ask for her help since she is good at make up.

"Suree why not so what's the plans?" I told her the plan and we went to her house.