Introduction

prankster siblings that loved and cared about each other even always pull some prank to each other but still loved each other.
.
.
Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Hyemi both of them are twin with a different gender. Both of them studied at Seoul National University and this year is their last semesters then after that they will work under their father's company, Jeon Company.
.
.
Hyemi Pov

"Honey can you help me wake jungkook so we can eat breakfast together" my mom ( Jeon Hyesu)  ask me to wake jungkook and this is my time to try my new toys.

"okay mom " and with that i gladly made my way to jungkook's bedroom. I open his door and peak inside i can smell his perfume.

I went to his bed and look at that jungkook peaceful face sleeping with his mouth open.

I slowly take my fake Cockroach and put it inside jungkook's mouth and as fast as the lightning speed he finally woke up and take out the fake cockroach from his mouth

I slowly take my fake Cockroach and put it inside jungkook's mouth and as fast as the lightning speed he finally woke up and take out the fake cockroach from his mouth. As soon as he saw that he spit the cockroach from his mouth he run to the bathroom and wash his mouth.

" Jeon Hyemiiii !! " he yelled my name from the toilet and i just laugh rolling on his bed. He come out from the bathroom and stare at me.

" what a perfect morning. Mom ask me to wake you up so we can eat breakfast together" i walk to the bedroom door about to get out from his bed room but before that...

"i guess you already have you breakfast a minute ago hahahaha" then i run for my life. And thats how our life everyday and my parents went blank dont know what to do with us.

(my parents be like)

Jungkook Pov
About this morning actually its nothing but ill get my revenge on her. Im getting ready while thinking about what kind of prank i want to get her. Suddenly something poped up into my mind. Get ready Jeon Hyemi

 Get ready Jeon Hyemi

.
.
.
|| Author's note ||
So thats my first chapter for this fanfic i hope you will enjoy it and i really hope this ff will not turn into shit like the first one. Alot of love from me muahh🙆🌈💛