Lifeless Body | 4

Its been an hour i stay on my bath i just feel warm and chill here. I just felt alittle bit dizzy and just want to take some quick nap so i sleep on my bath tub.

Jungkook POV

Its already 7.30 in the morning and i still havent see Hyemi go down so i went to her bedroom to check on her. I knock on her door and call her name but she dont respond.

"Hyemi are you okayy?! Ill go in okayy?!" i open her door and see theres no sign of her on her bed and i can see her tea that i make last night still there so i became panic.

"Hyemi open the door!! " i knock on her bathroom door but still dosent responding.

I go down stair and ask the maid for a second key for Hyemi's bathroom door and the maid give me.

Hyemi POV

" Hyemi are you okay?! Ill go in okayy" i can heard jungkook say that and i look around me.

Woah i still on my bath tub so i sleep here for the rest of the night? Deabak. Wait its jungkook voice right?

"Hyemi open the door!! " and yeah jungkook's voice. I was about to stand uo but an idea came up what if i pull a prank on him. Dead prank sounds good.

So i prepare myself lying on the bath tub and wait for him to come. I act lifeless try to be serious.

After some minute i can hear click sound mean jungkook already unlock my door. Suddenly he open my toilet door hard.

"Hyemi!! " he go to me and touch my face. I try to hold my laugh its funny tho.

" oh my god you look so pale. Hyemi wake up!! " he slap my face softly. I can hear he is sobbing. Wait what sobbing? He cry? For me??

" Hyemi whats happend wake upp heyyy open your eyess!! " he shake my body so hard mu back hurt. Suddenly he pick me up and make me lied on the floor.

He start to shake me again. Then he stand up and dont know what to do so he sit down again and close his eyes. I open my eyes and see he cry.

I try to sit and hug him. First he is shock but then he hug me again.

"you wasnt die? " he still sobbing i can see his nose and cheeks become red. I creased his tear.

" why are you so sad aigooo" i slap his arm playfully. I laugh and he still with his mood.

"should i be happy when my twin is dead? Dont make life thing dead as a prank its no fun at all" i guess he was mad at me.

"are you mad? " i look down and play with my finger. He is now standing infront of me and i still sitting on the floor.

" of course no. Now stand up we need to go to university and this evening mom said we need to go to mall" he take out his hand to help me stand up. I take his hand and both of us is standing right now.

"mall? For what? " i ask him.

" you dont know? Dad have some event at the company that we need to attend" he said to me and all i can do is nodd.

He already out i guess he still in my room. I told him that i want too take a shower.

Skip university

Its our lunch time so me and jungkook at the cafe near university i ask him to take us here cause food that the university cafeteria serve is bored.

" can i get the cheese redvelvet one please.. You can take my chocolate cake" yes as you read this we also fight over cake.

"noo i want to eat this.. Hyemi dont make a scene here" he dont want to give me the cake! I pout my mouth and act like i was upset who know he want to give me.