Jealousy make me mad |30

Im working infront of my pc. I was in my office right now cause im going back to work and jungkook also know it. Actually he's the one who wake me up for work if not ill just forgot that i have to work.

Im working on my pc and actually this morning just got a bad news from mr yang. He said he can't arrange the interview cause he have something to do abroad so i Ask jungkook to tell his friend to meet me and bring his resume.

Its 3pm and im waiting for jungkook's friend to come. I was waiting him in the meeting room. Its been 15 minute and we supposed to met at 3:30 and right now its 3:15 and there he is. He come early.

"Well welcome mr..?" I stand up and both of us shake our hand.

?" I stand up and both of us shake our hand

"Kim seokjin. Just called me jin" he said to me and i ask him to sit down .

"So you're jungkook's friend huh?" I ask him while looking at his resume

"Yes i know him for a long time and actually we've met eachother but i guess you forgot about it" he said and i look at him and act like i cant remember him

"Okay oppa cut the crap " i said standing up and walk to him

"Its been a long time since i met you. I miss you" i said and he laugh

"Ofc you'll miss my world wide handsome face" he said flipping his hair

"Okay you're hired " i said to him and he look at me smile

"Thanks ms jeon i really appreciate it ill do the best on my work" he said and i nodd smiling

"Ohh come on oppa cut that formality we're friend ! And im happy you're here" i said and slap his arm

"I need to go now i have something to do.. you can start your work tomorrow if i have anything i will text you... Oh and yeah your contract ill bring tomorrow for you to read and sign i forgot to bring it today and you can decide whether you want to continue your work or not and also your salary on that contract you can look at it " i said and he nodd and then bowing with that i walk out from the meeting room.

Before i go out from the building i go and meet my dad. Im looking at him at the other meeting room but he is not there so i went to his office.

I knock on his door and i can hear he ask me to come in. I get in his office i can see theres someone in my father's office to look like they're discussing about something.

" Em should i come back later?" I ask my dad

"No honey come amd sit here" my dad said so i come and sit beside him. Infront of us theres a man.

" Introduce this is mr jung from jung.co. Hoseok's father" my dad said and im starting to blush

"G-good evening mr jung nice to meet you im jeon hyemi" i said and bow at him

"Nice to meet you ms jeon i heard alot about you from Hoseok " he said to me and i become more red

"Its nice meeting you but i need to go now cause i have another meeting after this" he said and all of us stand up and said thanks and goodbye to each other.