Need some space alone | 7

I woke up at 3 and realise that someone beside me and it is jungkook. I stared at him and try to think.

"Should we break the promise? I dont know...its hard for me mybe hard for you as well...i dont want you to love anybody else than me momo said it was selfish to keep you just for me and said mybe you also want to have a life like other teenager... I-i dont know i feel so bad" i start to cry silently then after crying for so long i sleep.

Skip morning.

I wake up first and go to my bathroom to take a shower. I look at my bathroom mirror my eye swollen so bad so i think i need to put on some make up.

After showering i sit infront of my makeup table and try to put some work on it.

"What time is it? Why dont you wake me earlier?" Jungkook suddenly wake up.

"It still early.." i continue with my make up.

"What happend with your eyes?" He stand behind my back and said that to me.

" I don't know mybe i cried in my sleep and got swollen" and he just said 'ohh'.

"Dont put makeup on it..it become more worst" he said to me and take the brush that i hold.

"Go and wash it" he push me to the bathroom. After done washing my face i go to my makeup table and just use some bb cream, mascara and lipbalm.

I walk to the kitchen and saw jungkook already eating with our parents.i just take an apple as my breakfast.

"Ill go to school first" i dont think im in a mood to go to school with jungkook so ill just go with my car.

" Heyy wait for meee" he start to finish his food.

"Emm kook ill go with my car" i said to him and he stop eating and munching.

"What why? " He ask me and i just give him a small smile.

" Ill go now bye mom dad " then i take my key and start to drove my car to school.

As soon as i arrived at my school i can heard alot of wisper.

"Why Hyemi come alone?"
"Where is jungkook?"
"Do they have a fight?"
"Hyemi i love you"
"Heyy look at his eyes"
"So thats true that they have a fight"

I just ignore them and go to the cafeteria and order some drink.i take my novel and start to read it.

Actually i didn't read it i just stared at it and think about something. Yhe cafeteria workers send my drink to my table so i bow my head as thanks.

" Heyy whats wrong with you?" Suddenly jungkook come and take a sit infront of me

"I just want some time alone can i? Something just distracted my mind " i look down and he hold my hand

"Cant you just share with me? We're twin and its somehow hurt me..twin share everything with each other." He said and he is right i cant just br like this i need to solve this.

" Can we have a walk? Or can we skip our class today?" I just want to have a walk with him and talk about this and then ask for his opinions.

" Sure beside im also not in mood to study " with that both of us go to the park.

Skip at park

"Can i ask you something?" I ask him.we walk beside each other

" What is it?" He look at me and i just look infront.

"Are you happy with your life?" I ask him and he nodd

"Of course i am" he smile and i look at him he was like...

"Do you want to have a life like other people?" I ask him and he look at me confuse

" What do you mean? I also have a life like other people..i breath like them, i walk like them,i talk like them what?" I stop and sigh

" Do you want.. like you know relation with girl i mean go on a date or something? Like other people" i said and he take me to sit at one of the bench in the park.

" I still remember our promise jeon Hyemi how can i break it beside i dont want to hurt you and i also still dont like anyone mybe just want to enjoy single life"  he said to me and smile .

" Someone told me that our promise sounds like selfish i mean she think that i am selfish cause it look like i want to keep you ad mine forever." I tell him and he look at me serious.

"Who told you this?" He look at me and i said it was momo and he sigh

"Hyemi you are not selfish beside our promise is since we are kid we still dont know what love is and we just need each other but now we are teen and near to be an adult if we love someone we can date and if i have someone that i love my love towards you still the same you are my only one sibling and my only one twins" he said to me and i just look down..

"So you want to cancel the promise?" I ask him cause what he said look like he want it.

"I dont know maybe yes maybe no cause i dont know if i like someone or not but if you do you can date someone " he said to me and i smile actually i dont want but just want to make him think that im okay.

"Humpp its okay let's just not think about it lets go and get some icecream" we said icecream at the same time but he said it like yelled and we laugh.

"Twins" we said the words together and we laugh. with that we went to get ice cream and we are okay again.

When i think about it again i laugh how can i be so dramatic like i love him and he love me how can we possibly hurt each other with this shit?.

|| Author note||

.
.
.
|| Author note||

New update i hope you like it and please vote, share and follow my account. What would happend if you support me?
1.i will be so thankful
2.i will be motivate by your support
3.i will fix my story so it can be better
4.i will post a new chapter often

Thanks for who support me and hope you enjoy and stay safe love you guys muahhh😘❤️