Revenge | 1

Jungkook POV

Remember last time Hyemi prank me with that cockroach?  So its time for my revenge.

We're arrived at our university

We're arrived at our university. As always i drove both of us here because she said that she scare her car might scratch because the crazy fangirl/fanboy.

I already said fangirl/fanboy right? As you imagine yes we are popular actually not that popular but yes we are popular haha. They said they like us because im handsome and Hyemi is pretty actually fuck all that nonsense cause i just live same as the other student. I dont care about popularity.

Back to present story. As we arrived at our university as always we will heard many whisper and fangirling shouting we just ignore it and went to our locker.

Guess what teacher bullshit mind gave me a locker that right beside Hyemi. The teacher said that 'a twin cant sprate apart'  and we just move in the flow aince its not a big deal anyway.

"Hyemi here i got a box from some girl and ask me to give this to you. Oh yeah and also she ask me to say this to you "hope you enjoy the food that i made for you"  and thats it" i hand her the box and im sure she is very happy cause she like food wait no she loved food.

"woahh thanks.. Dont you know who is she? You know like so i can thanks her" seriously she look so happy. Like a kid got a candy but she is a teen got a food.

"i dont know her. Lets take a seat so you can eat it" we made our way to the cafeteria.

As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria all of the student look at us and we dont care anymore cause it became normal now.

She open the box and she look surprise but in the happy way. "oh my got its my favourite brownise gotta try this"  she took one and eat it and i can see her face become red.

"kook please hand me the water hurry" he begged me for some water i think i got her. Actually i put a carolina hot sause inside the brownise.

I gave it to her since i can see ho much she suffer. She drank all of the water inside the bottle. She look at me with the pissed face.

"how can you do thatttt?! What did you put inside the brownise? Its hurt my lips"she take out her mirror and look at her lips.

"oh. My. God its become fucking big jungkook how can i go to the class with this lips ughhh" i just laugh at her and bought her some ice from the cafeteria.

"you've been prank baby hahahahah" i laugh at her and she just rolled her eyes.

And thats how i prank my lovely sister. She ask me to pay for her lunch for a week as a pay back and its fine cause i always bought her food.

.
.
.
|| Author note||

New update i hope you like it and please vote, share and follow my account. What would happend if you support me?
1.i will be so thankful
2.i will be motivate by your support
3.i will fix my story so it can be better
4.i will post a new chapter often

Thanks for who support me and hope you enjoy and stay safe love you guys muahhh😘❤️

End for a second chapter wow amazing haha. Hope you enjoy my also shit story and stay safe from that corona thing love you thight muah🙏🌎🙆